GRINDHOUSE

I am hoping to see it in a few days, it looks like a blast. I love Robert Rodriguez's and Quentin Tarantino's movies, so this one should be awesome. Also, my sources tell me that Rob Zombie made one of the fake trailers! :Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

"Grindhouse is a 2007 film. In North America, the film is presented as a double feature of two full-length segments, one being a zombie film, Planet Terror, written and directed by Robert Rodriguez, and the other being an action film, Death Proof, written and directed by Quentin Tarantino, with faux trailers advertising fictional films preceding each segment. In much of the rest of the world, the film will be split in two and each feature will be released separately."

So what's the point of joining them up at the cinema if they're different films?

Do they follow the same plot, just with a different theme?

Yes, ALL OF THE TRAILERS ARE FAKE!!! fuck that nicolas cage one was hilarious!!! ok the whole thing is called GRHINDHOUSE because thats what movies were called back in the 70's. back then you bought one ticket but you saw two movies with commericals in between or whatever. like the picture is grainy and it's all cheesy and shit. i think that rodriguez pulled it off amazing with planet terror but death proof didn't, they were still good but whatever. and its 2 completely diffrent plots and movies