gross misconduct

tattman

aussiehomo
Oct 18, 2005
goldcoast
hey billy.....found a tape out of my collection (remember tapes??) played it at work on the "communal" system..,,,the tape was gross misconduct...and i tell ya mate....i had all these "young" "post hardcorehatebreedlovers" come up to me saying WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!!!! priceless music will always stand the test of time...that slab of music fuckin rocks....i ALMOST forgotten how good it is/was....spreadin the word from oz:Spin:

I remember back in my youth during one of my frequent stops and interogation by the police they found my USA for MOD backpatch quite interesting, they were full of questions...

I dont think metalheads get harrassed much by police anymore, how times have changed in the last 20 yrs.

Oblivious Maximus said:
Gross Misconduct is indeed kickass, but Dictated Aggression will always be my favortie.

I like Dictated Aggression too...it's a little more serious, which I like...but the production quality of Rebel makes it a toss up for me. One Was Johnny and the title track to Rebel are my all time favorites.