Growls

I play guitar, bass, and I try to sing.... I guess that makes me SUPER GAY!! Can you please make pictures for my demo cover picture and maybe even graphics for a future webpage I could make for my band? :D I was actually planning on taking some pictures of local areas and such but I ended up taking 2 pictures of an odd hole in the sky where the sun is shown between thick layers of clouds, and a picture of the local church with dark clouds over it but the sky was clear away from the church. Hehe! I think I might use mostly cloud and sunset pictures for the album arts, taking em myself!

I'm having trouble making the demo though. Programming drums is hard because I don't play drums, and I don't want to write something that is impossible to play and then get used to it and not be able to have it played.. :( Also tempo's are pissing me off, because my instrumental intro is 90 and i was going to have the first song ATTACHED to the intro, and make it all one song.... but the tempo of 90 is too slow and I don't really know how to speed it up using the program im using, FL Studio 5.. :zipit:

Growling takes a lot of energy, and I'm a pretty tired person. I need to get more sleep and practice a lot more. Life has been stressful lately.

Hey, I've got the honeys..... I got a whole jar of home-made honey I think that my mom had. It's solid but I think it melts with heat. So what was the way to do that? I make one cup of tea with one teabag and no sugar, and a spoon full of honey?