Guess I should have ordered sooner.

Wow, that sucks man!
It is indeed a great package.
I look forward to having the time to properly sit down and read the book.
I just skimmed it yesterday for a bit.

Ha ha ha, are you talking about my Milk drinking on stage at the Heathen Crusade 2? Ha ha ha, now I have to tell the story lol.
So i had the bubonic plague (worst cold in recent memory) Goy it the second I got on the plane no less. So Thursday I said fuck it and just drank all fucking night with total disregard for my health, woke up friday morn and had no fucking voice ...at all! Just worse on Sat, so finally when we played, i went to the bar and asked for a glass of milk (if you singers out there don't know this trick, it is the best for when you are in the studio for 6 hours recording vocals, or when you are sick and have to sing ...wait, correction, Scream, don't do this if you actually sing sing the milk just coats your throat and gives you crazy growels with no pain for hours?) anyways, The bar says, well we don't have milk, it's like 5 minutes before we go on, so I am now freaking out like, ohh shit this is going to really suck trying to growel without a voice or milk. Kris sees me and says what's wrong man, I explained, and he made an emergancy trip to the store just for me. They got back about 5 or 10 minutes into our set, I just chugged a half gallon of that shit, and the entire crowd was cheering and screaming "Yeah" ha ha ha, that rocked. But my voice was back right after. Miracle cure for death metal vocalists...milk, it does a deathster good" lol.