Guess what i'm getting the day after Christmas ...

FRUGiHOYi said:
Half of my Opeth albums are downloaded, so I need to get them too. Everytime I go to a store and I see Morningrise there, I wish I wasn't poor!
Every time I go to a store and see Morningrise there, I wish it didn't have that stupid bonus track. I don't like bonus tracks tacked onto albums.

Maggot9 said:
I trust them..;)

2125046yo.jpg

Ive only heard 2 songs off of Orchid prior to this, so i need to adjust to that album much more than the 2 others, which I already had burned.
Excellent!

I bought Morningrise three days ago cause I felt like a poser for not owning my favorite album.:ill: My school has Napster for free and most Opeth albums are on there. How is THAT legal?:erk:

Braighs said:
I bought Morningrise three days ago cause I felt like a poser for not owning my favorite album.:ill: My school has Napster for free and most Opeth albums are on there. How is THAT legal?:erk:

You are a poser because you're doing something to feel like you're not a poser. :yuk:

worldwide_suicide said:
Why are you eating your cd's?!

Needed one hand to click the mouse to take the pic;)

Morningrise blows me away everytime I listen to it. MAYH, is quite awesome as well, and Orchid, well, I have to listen to it more.

To the threadstarter, I probably wouldn't go and get every album straight away, I mean Opeth are brilliant, and you will love those cds, but I think that would kinda take away the fun of getting the albums, like you have nothing left to look forward to with Opeth anymore, except for the release of a new record. I don't know, do what you want, I'm just saying I wouldn't have done it that way.

This also reminds me, I really should get around to ordering the "Lamentations" DVD.