just another boring thread i guess

wobbo

myself
Dec 13, 2001
Northen Sweden
www.metal-rules.com
Was woundering what everyone has done today, anything unusual or maybe nothing?

Myself, well havent done anything i guess, woke up, listened to opeth and went out for some mc donalds, back to the apartment, watched some dvd movies with some buddys, out again, bought some beer, sitting here drinking "Pripps blå" and listening to Skyfire, guess i will be stuck in this position for a couple of hours now...

its nice to relax sometimes, and just enjoy doing nothing :)
And yes, this is just another boring thread, but i needed to write something down....

Awoke around noon, checked the news and the boards, got off my lazy ass after a hour and went to Sonic and got lunch, played Return to Castle Wolfenstien for a few hours while listening,(finally after many months of having it) to the Guns N' Roses bootleg from Rock in Rio earlier this year. Now I find myself back at the boards. Awaiting tonights Avalanche game against the Chicago Blackhawks,(Go Avs!!!). I might also pick up the guitar and do some writing tonight. I had a piece in mind, so I'll see what becomes of it.

Originally posted by wobbo
Was woundering what everyone has done today, anything unusual or maybe nothing?

Myself, well havent done anything i guess, woke up, listened to opeth and went out for some mc donalds, back to the apartment, watched some dvd movies with some buddys, out again, bought some beer, sitting here drinking "Pripps blå" and listening to Skyfire, guess i will be stuck in this position for a couple of hours now...

its nice to relax sometimes, and just enjoy doing nothing :)
And yes, this is just another boring thread, but i needed to write something down....

damn you have a good life

Lets see. I woke up and checked the forum. Then i took a shower and came back to check the forum again. Then i checked 2 or 3 pages and checked the forum again. Then i went downstairs and made myself breakfast, came back up and checked the forum. Then a friend talked me over icq and then i rechecked the forums. Then i went downstairs and watched t.v. and recorded seinfeld then i came back to check the forum and listen to some mp3. then i saw part of my Death videos and rechecked the forum. Then i went downstairs and made myself food and watched Laura in America ( best jerry springer-like show on air on tv, only second to Hasta en las mejores familias that is the all time best featuring kung fu movie sound effects, text on the screen saying things like GO ! GO! and Beat him! when the fights brake, guys without tshirts as security, a midged a transvesti and a mute person as the imparcial judges and people in Alien customes and wearing funny batlike ears in the audience it was the most amazing show ever ).

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Lets see. I woke up and checked the forum. Then i took a shower and came back to check the forum again. Then i checked 2 or 3 pages and checked the forum again. Then i went downstairs and made myself breakfast, came back up and checked the forum. Then a friend talked me over icq and then i rechecked the forums. Then i went downstairs and watched t.v. and recorded seinfeld then i came back to check the forum and listen to some mp3. then i saw part of my Death videos and rechecked the forum.
the story of my life. :lol:

well,i woke up at 9AM after 4 hours of sleep and couldn't sleep again...I hate insomnia : ((((
tha only interesting i've done today is going out at my favourite place in Athens (wonderful view from up there) and later on i returned home and read a it of an interesting so far book.. (Karin Fossum "De galnas hus" )

it was rather a usual day,my mood was rather down....

Things I've done today:

~ Woke up
~ Jerked off
~ Checked e-mail and this forum while listening to Lilitu
~ Showered
~ Jerked off
~ Cooked breakfast: Scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, and cinnimon toast.
~ Checked e-mail and forum again while listening to Therion
~ Played the fuck out of Final Fantasy X. I'm completely hooked!
~ Jerked off
~ Started randomly snapping pictures with my new web cam.
~ Made a movie of me jerking off
~ Had a conversation with my father and grandmother. Very rare since me and my father rarely speak and my grandmother is just visiting for the holidays.
~ Surfed the web some and once again checked my e-mail and this forum while listening to Opeth.
~ made this post.

Things I plan to do later.

~ Test out my new DVD player
~ Play Final Fantasy X some more, then play Soul Reaver 2
~ Jerk off
~ Go to bed

I have done absolutely nothing lately, and it's great. I have been sitting around watching tv and spending time with my mom while on my vacation. I have school work that needs to be done, but I am so lazy. :rolleyes: I have been getting online a little bit lately just to check the forum and my e-mail. I miss my computer but am glad to be out of school. I think this lazy lifestyle would be nice if I weren't so addicted to eBay and had a simplistic job. I have been listening to some interesting classical records that belong to my mom. She said I can have them since she doesn't listen to them...this pleases me. I have been bored lately and moreso now than ever. I can't wait till my Orchid, Morningrise, and MAYH LPs get here.

:tickled: I AM TICKLED PINK!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Today I woke up a little after noon and went to KFC for a number seven value meal, saw my friend there, went to hang out at his house for awhile, and when I was about to leave his dog bit me. It didn't get through my jeans, have no fear "everything" is still intact. I just got home about a half hour ago, and of course came to the forum.

got out of bed and showered and shaved
went to work and reloaded my pc
went to the gas station and got a bag of combos and dr pepper
came back to store and ate said meal
checked email
moved some stuff
went home a 5:00
ate a beer roast and green beans
played Gran Turismo 3 and Smackdown, Just Bring It!
ate some of my pecan log
talked to Analog Kid on the phone
listented to Immortal and Green Carnation
watched Seinfeld
watched Space Ghost and Brak
played Gran Turismo 3 (again)
ate some more of my pecan log
burned some cd's
had a dip of tobacco
checked out the forum
typed this post

I went to work...drilled holes for approx. 1500 rods; parts for a washing line. Damn repetitive factory jobs. Not long until I finish.
When I got home requiem and I started looking for a new house and we are going to a pub tonight.