GUESS WHOS SEEIN OPETH ON JUL 7th......!!!!

waz416c

New Metal Member
Apr 19, 2005
YES THEY"RE COMIN TO AUSTIN TX BABY.....!!!!!....my tonw...adn its not a big venue either...so Im so feckin excited...it'll be killer..man....feckin a.........Ive never seen opeth live........this is alreayd te best concert Ive ever been to....LOG is headlinging...but I hear Oepth will heav atleast an hour ..!!!...fekcin A baby.....cant wait....WOOHOO......HELSL YEAH MAN........PEAC EOUT

and thsi si not a evnea SIOTUG tour eithetr..it sa off date htingie..with liek 4 bands only...so thyre gonan play a kick ass long ass set Im sure...man...i cannot wait..all my friends arew goin too.....FECKLIN A MAN........PEAC OEUT

edit : YES 17 th I meant...........my bad.......PEAC EOUT

waz416c said:
This is not even a SOTU tour either. It is an off-date "thingy". There are about 4 bands playing. Because of this, they will play a kick-ass long set. I am completely sure of this. Man, I cannot wait because all my friends are going as well. Feckling-A man. Good-Bye.

I'm only living a fantasy of mine.

TehLeperAffinity said:
I'm only living a fantasy of mine.

DUDE..........U jsut made my day.....hahaha...!!!.....that was aweosme......PEAC EOUT

sorry i must have missed why he talks like that? i know hes the guy who does vocals on some members songs or something.... we cant he speak english?

R0l0 said:
maybe he has parkinsons

GOD FORBID.....!!!.......either way...no its not disecen....i jsut try to type wasy too fast...or tahts my explanation to the world....u sahll never knwo the secret behind it.......MWAHAHAHAHA.....!!!!!!!!.......PEAC EOUT

I'm seeing them on the 18th in Odessa. Off s.o.t.u. date, AND they're headlining. I think it's the only show they are headlining the whole time in the US. Good fucking deal.

Detric said:
Lamb Of God? Orh for christ sake...

Personally, I really like Lamb of Go(r)d. That's gonna be a kickass show... LoG and Opeth. I wouldn't really care who is headlining in that case! I envy you :erk: