Ivanhoe
AtmOsfear
Tomorrow's Eve
Dominici
Pantommind
Fragile Vastness
Forgotten Suns
Pain of Salvation
Vanden Plas (the new album should be out by then...)
Redemption
Circus Maximus
Beyond Twilight (dunno if they ever played live)

...and still dreaming of Psychotic Waltz, Conception and Ark reunions :OMG:

I'm personally hoping for:
Pain of Salvation

If Rene pulls Pain of Salvation out of his ass, I will track him down and give him a really big kiss. :lol:

I'd be happy with Vanden Plas, too, I missed the majority of their PP4 appearance for reasons beyond my control and I haven't seen them since.

Madder Mortem! They even have a great new album out. This is the year to book Madder Mortem! :)

My other hopes for the final slot are Burst (best live band I've seen this year thus far) or Universe217 (one of the best albums I've heard in the last 12 months).

Well, we are still talking to the last band (actually 2), but both are not mentioned here in this topic :)

We think it doesn't matter what band we will add, the quality is even better than last year, with many surprises, I promise you that.

We hope to confirm the last band soon so that we really can start the promotion.

Nightingale.

If you book them, they will come!

wayne_s_world_2_1993_diaporama_portrait.jpg

As René said today it will be a band that played a few years agao, so who could it possibly be?

Pain of Salvation
Anathema
Circus Maximus
Dead soul tribe
Devin Townsend band
Epica
Opeth
Orphande Land
Riverside
Vandenplas

My guess is that you have the last band among theese.

My guess is PoS. If it would be Devin I would have to wash my pants :)

edit: I didn't read the full thread. R said the band had not been mentioned in this thred, so probably not PoS.

Madder Mortem! They even have a great new album out. This is the year to book Madder Mortem! :)

My other hopes for the final slot are Burst (best live band I've seen this year thus far) or Universe217 (one of the best albums I've heard in the last 12 months).

Burst would be more than great!! I saw them live last weekend, and they were totally awesome.

/Christer

We have thought about Textures, but right now they only can do a show of 60-75 minutes, so we have decided not to book them as headliner.

I can tell you that it was not an easy job, as long as we have to run ProgPower without any big sponsoring it will be hard to book a few 'big' bands. With EVERGREY we are really pleased to have a band on the bill who have made huge impressions the last couple of years.

The last band we will announce is not playing for money, but simply because they love our concept and really wanted to come back to offer you guys a splendid show. I personally respect such bands more and more and I am glad to offer them the final headline spot.

We will announce them most likely next Tuesday, or Wednesday at the latest.

Rene

ProgPower Europe was the first gig for Riverside outside of Poland... and after that they have done really well. Perhaps they are thankful and want to do the gig for free? So my new guess is Riverside :)

haha, keep guessing, but also Riverside is not the band we have booked because they play too many times in The Netherlands and I am afraid it starts to become an overkill for them in our country. As you know we try to be selective with bands the last few years and most of the bands who play ProgPower will not do other gigs in The Netherlands, or not too many.

And it is not that the band plays entirely for free, but they are not too expensive and I really respect the fact that they are eager to come back to Baarlo. Just wait a few days and we will announce them!