Guestbook

from what I read it was just "true fan". What a loser........he has the time to just go to Vintersorgs web page and post how bad he thinks Cosmic Genesis is.......just another lamer troll. Yes Vintersorg is a trendy rock-star hppie.......wtf what a moron stupid people like that that dont really understand the complexity of Vintersorgs music overall.......

I agree with F_V here. Calling Vintersorg a "trendy rock-star hippie" does not work. I don't see how he would, he looks like a tr00 musician. His complexity makes him one thing, and his voice accompanies that, but when you call him a hippie, you're calling him something he is not.

What qualifies you to be a hippie? Anyway being a hippie is better than being closed minded like this guy is I guess. To bad people love to live in the past so much with bands.

Well, yeah, stuff like that does not belong in the guestbook,
but shit happens... I know something worse... I told you this
when you were in Oslo, Morgana... At the "official" Otyg site,
http//www.otyg.net , in the NEWS section (of all places) the
webmaster has written, and I quote -->

"It's obious that Vintersorg has started to give a shit in northern
culture lyricwise also. Now it's only maths and that sort of stuff."

When I read that my jaw fell to the floor! I mean, this is the
"official" site!!???! That sort of stuff is what you expect coming
from a loser on a chat or something! Maybe it was just pure
anger/sadness, but still.... And "only maths and that sort
of stuff", I say "huh?" It's more like universe, isn't it?
And isn't the universe nature too? Just a question.....

just bitter Otyg fans, I mean even in the land of wonderful and beautiful metal there are still those elitests who can never deal with change, its very sad.......

Now this is not to say im not an Otyg fan, just the opposite, but the people who were soley Otyg fans are obviously bittered by the change.......even the webmaster apparently.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
just bitter Otyg fans, I mean even in the land of wonderful and beautiful metal there are still those elitests who can never deal with change, its very sad.......

Now this is not to say im not an Otyg fan, just the opposite, but the people who were soley Otyg fans are obviously bittered by the change.......even the webmaster apparently.

Well, just cause you say black, I will say white here,
and go -->

When you listen to Otyg you listen to it cause of the
FOLK, right? And yes, Vintersorg also has folkish
elements, but very different. More black etc. Which I
of course love, but I can see that other people don't,
if they like Otyg better...

Otyg is one of my fav bands, I was also angry when
Otyg was put to sleep, and I made plans to kidnap
everyone in Otyg, put them in a cage and make them
play for me forever! lol.

Didn't happen though >;o( Hehe... BUT! I didn't go off
telling people Vintersorg has left his roots or
whatever, cause that's just stupid. We all progress
into something else over the years.... :eek:)

And shouldn't we all be happy Vintersorg does what
he WANTS TO DO, and not what us FANS wants him
to do (though that would be kinda cool as well >:eek:P)?

So we probably agree here, I just needed to point
out some more things >:eek:P

Yes, Blackspirit, you told me about the www.otyg.net site,
so I had a look and really must say as a webmistress of some bands,
this do not belong on the website! It is really out of order...
I totally agree there and I'm happy about Andreas does what he wants!!!
That's what makes him special, he explores new things.
Of course the universe is natural, or better to say our nature is a piece of the universe!
Let the progress go on... I enjoy to explore new things every day...

85% of the vid is downloaded, I'm getting well excited...

What can I say about all theese things...........I´ve stayed out of the disscussion as I don´t see any relevance to sit defending my feelings and beliefs, I belive that when you´re not fully concentrated and harmonious with what you do, just drop it....there´s no point in creating things you´ll regret afterwards.

About my Hippie Look I just say that I wear what I feel to at every particular moment, I don´t need to stand in front of the mirror for hours trying outfits that Looks metal/cool/evil/whatever, I am who I am...period.....and if some refer to me as a Hippie, I just say that´s fine, the hippie mentallity should be more exposed I think, a free mind are the ultimate event, but i don´t smoke weed to come in that state.........

Originally posted by Vintersorg
What can I say about all theese things...........I´ve stayed out of the disscussion as I don´t see any relevance to sit defending my feelings and beliefs, I belive that when you´re not fully concentrated and harmonious with what you do, just drop it....there´s no point in creating things you´ll regret afterwards.

About my Hippie Look I just say that I wear what I feel to at every particular moment, I don´t need to stand in front of the mirror for hours trying outfits that Looks metal/cool/evil/whatever, I am who I am...period.....and if some refer to me as a Hippie, I just say that´s fine, the hippie mentallity should be more exposed I think, a free mind are the ultimate event, but i don´t smoke weed to come in that state.........

Totally agree here... wear what you want, do want you feel like, if you're not 100% behind it, just drop it... a free mind rules... esp. without weed...

Hmm? How does this one say??? Vintersorg? Hippie-look? Ummm, can't see where he gets that knowledge from... well, there are always some people that like to brag around...

quite a good reaction, I must admit Mr. Vintersorg :) Even though I bet tthat this guy just wanted to be offensive, and doesn't really relate yourself to being Hippie... there are worse things people could say, tho :) So what, no real harm done...

No, of course no harm's done, I just don't get people who one days claims to be the biggest fan and the next day they claim that you've let down a whole genre(one guy even told me that i was a shame for my country........)just becuse you feel that you've done what you are able to do within those frames.....and this is my last comment on the topic..........just boooooooooooring..

mr V

IM 18! :D hehe,

as for the hippe thing, I do indeed belive it was just out of spite that he wanted to insult you. But some people are just morons and the metal world is chock full of em, but thankfully Vintersorg presses on and continues to create music for us to enjoy :)