Guestbook

i really dont get why they called him a hippie. cause of long hair? if you have long hair your a hippie? sometimes you just gotta laugh at trolls for how pathetic they are.

I'm sorry about the comment which stood earlier on the news section, it was just a hit in my face when all you've been told was that an album will soon be released with the music you love most of all(Djävulen) and then suddenly this bad news came about Otyg was put to sleep. I've even spent money on domain and lots of time building this page, so the comment was full of bitterness... Sorry about that. Sometimes emotions takes control over yourself.... I've put up an explanation on the Otyg page also by now..

From one thing to another, I would like to tip other who like folk to check out a band named Skrona. Of course they're not so good as Otyg, but anyway download their mp3 called "Helgum". It was very cool.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/76/skrona.html

Originally posted by Futhark
I'm sorry about the comment which stood earlier on the news section, it was just a hit in my face when all you've been told was that an album will soon be released with the music you love most of all(Djävulen) and then suddenly this bad news came about Otyg was put to sleep. I've even spent money on domain and lots of time building this page, so the comment was full of bitterness... Sorry about that. Sometimes emotions takes control over yourself.... I've put up an explanation on the Otyg page also by now..

From one thing to another, I would like to tip other who like folk to check out a band named Skrona. Of course they're not so good as Otyg, but anyway download their mp3 called "Helgum". It was very cool.

http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/76/skrona.html

Yeah, I can understand, that emotion sometimes take over control... it shouldn't be written on the site really, but you explained why it happend... and nice seeing you're sorry about the comment, gives you my respect.

Thanks for the tip I will check Skrona out, maybe you like to check the folk thread on this board http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/t15167/s.html , maybr you find something interesting to check. :)

Cool that you actually admitted it! I can totally see
where it was coming from. I am still pissed Otyg is
gone :eek:( I think about the band every fucking day!
hehe.... It's a big part of my life :eek:)

But I still have the great music, which is the most
important thing. And it's nice to finally see you join
this board :eek:)

Yep, it was an unrational act, and I regret...
And you're totally right, still if Otyg is finito, the music lives on and from the roots of their old music, new bands will spring out...

Lol! I've told you a hundred times, he can't sing any
better! hehehe.... He sings like that on the albums
as well... Though I quite like it :eek:) It's all a part of the
Windir style. I'm in love with that band! :eek:)))

Yes, I'm of course going to the Quart festival. I live three miles from Kristiansand, so it's not the longest trip =)

Yep, Windir will be cool. I have all their cd's...
I also look forward to see Rammstein... :)

Well, well, name one person that always acts rationally, futhark! :) It's just human. I know I would have been more than just pissed in your place! Don't feel ashamed of it or something :)

Besides, it's better to let out one's own feeling to people who can understand rather than overreact in response or just letting your feeling eat yourself up!

Originally posted by Blackspirit

Lol! I hope not!!!! Hehe... In case I won't like it!! hehehe...

As I said, I like Windir the way they are! >:eek:) Get your own
band!!! Hehe >:eek:P Seriously, Windir is yummie!

Oh I like Windir musical wise and from the extreme voice, but not that terrible hm... I can't call it singing, well you know... the vox of the guitarist just... :ill: :yuk:

Own project is in work :p