Guilty Confessions

Erik said:
"Mandylion" is an excellent album, and this should be recognized by anyone secure enough in their sexuality to not have to listen to Bestial Warlust and Nunslaughter all day

Always is excellent too.

Amarantus said:
Sorry but I don't understand.
Let Sarah Mclaughlin Remixed be an exclusion among other awful techno stuff.
Damn... I hate my english. Sorry :erk:

Erik said:
It has terrible, terrible synthesizer work

They don't bother me except the first part on subzero

The keyboard section around 4 minutes in the mirror waters is great in my book.

I own St.Anger...?? And a fucking ligit Mate, Feed, Kill, Repeat album. Sometimes I kiss my Filth Catalyst album.

Amarantus said:
Wow this thread is retarded too. Since when is it wrong to LIKE what you want?

It's not. That's the point of this thread is to admit to liking something that seems to be "rejected" among metalheads. I used to be a Korn and Slipknot fan as I said before and I still don't mind them and I'm not afraid to admit it. Although my music taste has definitely evolved and I only listen to those bands occasionally now.

Décadent said:
I regularly masturbate to images of housing development.

That's making me horny just thinking about it.

Seriously though, I listen to a lot of different styles that some people mock me for, but when I grew up I learned not to give a fuck. I like what I like and I don't feel "guilty" about any of it. Everybody has their own personal tastes and almost everybody likes at least one band that someone else would consider shit.

Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Korn, Slipknot, Dave Matthews, Black Eyed Peas, I also like a lot of old country

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
It's not. That's the point of this thread is to admit to liking something that seems to be "rejected" among metalheads.

Exactly.

Like say if you are a male liking leaves' eyes. Something like this would not seem exactly normal in a metal community but in the world there is nothing gay or wrong with liking female fronted music.

In metal there is this thing that metal can't demenstrate wordly norms and has to sound abnormal or whatever. The metal attitude I use to have actually was hard to wear off and my perspective was actually getting so warped because of a genre I had to take a whole different perspective on the genre.

People are being preasured to like something in metal the same with mainstream music. The blind leads the blind and really who knows what good music really is.

dEaThToFaLsEmEtAl34 said:
It's not. That's the point of this thread is to admit to liking something that seems to be "rejected" among metalheads. I used to be a Korn and Slipknot fan as I said before and I still don't mind them and I'm not afraid to admit it. Although my music taste has definitely evolved and I only listen to those bands occasionally now.

Well no shit man, I know what the point is. But my point is, there isn't a reason why you should "hide" what you like. Who cares if you like Slipknot, I don't. Just don't come to a METAL board praising them.