Guilty Confessions

What's wrong with Burzum's ambient albums? Daudi Baldrs is pretty horendous to listen to because of how cheesy it sounds, but Hlidskjalf is amazing.

The funny thing is pearl jam are more musically creative than bands like Tool who get the term prog thrown at them when tool is just just a hard rock band.

The Greys said:
The funny thing is pearl jam are more musically creative than bands like Tool who get the term prog thrown at them when tool is just just a hard rock band.

more musically creative? you're kidding right? TOOL>pearl jam

The Greys said:
Exactly.

Like say if you are a male liking leaves' eyes. Something like this would not seem exactly normal in a metal community but in the world there is nothing gay or wrong with liking female fronted music.

That's the dumbest thing I've read in a while. Of course it isnt' gay to like female fronted music! It'd be slightly gay if you didn't!

Zephyrus said:
I own a shirt that is almost identical to mutantllama's sig.

Liking Led Zeppelin, The Beatles and other classic rock bands is not a guilty pleasure.

I know liking the Beatles isn't a guilty pleasure. I was just saying I own a yellow Beatles shirt. Also I own a Linkin Park shirt (which I haven't worn since I was like 12 or something) and I own every Creed cd.

The Greys said:
Audioslave is terrible. I do like older Soundgarden though.

audioslave is another example of a supergroup gone wrong. ruined my whole impression of chris cornell as a singer.