Guilty Confessions

Tom Morello was actually a decent guitarist on the first two rage against the machine cds for what the band was doing, he's still overrated as fuck. TBOLA was complete garbage and the bands carrer was pretty shitty. He's to much into effects and does not have technique. Audioslave is just garbage.

The Greys said:
Tom Morello was actually a decent guitarist on the first two rage against the machine cds for what the band was doing, he's still overrated as fuck. TBOLA was complete garbage and the bands carrer was pretty shitty. He's to much into effects and does not have technique. Audioslave is just garbage.

the effects are his replacement for the absence of talent though he has a shitload of talent. he could be so much better than he is if he put away all his pedals (besides the wah cause it's a classic) and just played for real, though if you listen to the solo on the song Out of Exile by Audioslave...it sounds like a normal guitar solo

No, no Ryan he does to get the DJ sound becuase they have a huge hip-hop influence on their music. Basically "rap metal" this was cool and unique at first but I get annoyed by it sometimes. I has nothing to do with covering up his talent.

MetalNoob said:
I'm not guilty about liking Audioslave, Tom Morrello is a very good guitarist.

I love Audioslave. I don't really consider that a guilty confession. Tom Morello does work a lot on those odd sounds but don't underestimate his ability. I would consider him the Jimi Hendrix of our day.

Boru said:
I love Audioslave. I don't really consider that a guilty confession. Tom Morello does work a lot on those odd sounds but don't underestimate his ability. I would consider him the Jimi Hendrix of our day.

odd sounds = yes
good guitarist = yes
hendrix calibur = no
you are = wrong

but i also like audioslave

MetalNoob said:
Okay Jimi Hendrix, that's a pretty bold statement man.

Hendrix created sounds on a guitar that no one could have envisioned. Morello does the same things.

Comparing 90's guitar players to guitarists from the 60's or 70's is pretty stupid.

Crimson Velvet said:
Soy products are horrible!

Your horrible. I'm lactose and tolerent I have to like soy.

Oh i'll make a Lactose and tolerent metal band.

Lyrics

Fuck Cows
Fuck Cows
I don't got milk
Choke a cow with string silk
Take the utters
Chop it up
And through it in a gutter

Fuck COWS!!:headbang:

Musicians are one thing that don't get better with time especially in the now. TV'S,etc.. will get better, not guitarists and what not.

MetalNoob said:
Your horrible. I'm lactose and tolerent I have to like soy.

Oh i'll make a Lactose and tolerent metal band.

Lyrics

Fuck Cows
Fuck Cows
I don't got milk
Choke a cow with string silk
Take the utters
Chop it up
And through it in a gutter

Fuck COWS!!:headbang:

You're the genetic deviant, and I'm the horrible one? :loco: