GUINNESS FIGHTS, SLEEPING MONKEYS, GOLDMEMBER AND AUSSIE RULES

Very cool Wu - see you in Melbourne and then I might even be on your plane flying the next day to Adelaide for the show!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, we'd love to hear Time played down here. BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Mr. Wu said:
Randy was in the dressing room after the show until late. I was talking to Mark and we were drinking Makers Mark. They rule.

So you're the other people that drink that....

Man, I love those bottles!

ZTPioneer said:
Scott's own words
"the magic just isn't happening"
I concur.
Bring back John Bush.

:erk: Scott's talking about writing A.M.'s, you goon.

timmyc said:
:erk: Scott's talking about writing A.M.'s, you goon.

Ya man! Fuck dude! We get it that you are against the reunion! Wouldn't you rather be following a band you like, rather than taking shots at one that you don't? How old are you man? 12?

i say right fucking now that anthrax will say without a doubt that australia is the highlight of the tourl after its all said and done,and yes i am confident they will play time.

scott,

it was awesome making my 1 day trek to Chicago from Albuquerque. Even though I probably pulled a muscle or cracked my sternum(I think) thanks to a big bodysurfer landing on me early in your set, it was totally worth it. I wouldn't recommend sleeping on hard airport terminal seats all night and thinking you will be comfortable with whatever injury I have though.:erk:
It made my 96th anthrax concert memorable I will say that for sure:headbang: Who knows where I will go be it the southwest or anywhere on this globe for #97o_O

reidie said:
when you come to perth you have to have swan draught, aka swanny D
its a great brew
dude!? its called 'super' !
ask for a 'swanny', and all you get is a raised eyebrow... :D
anyways...

PERTH!!!

Like a true bandwagon jumper, here I am making my first post a few days before the show in Melbourne. Been kinda hanging out for this one though. Still broke from the Megadeth tour, but couldn't pass up seeing the Thrax boys again.

Definitely no Instore happening here by the sound of it then?? Got a Chris Tetley interview vinyl that would look heaps better signed :p

Will see ya's all there :kickass:

ZTPioneer said:
Scott's own words
"the magic just isn't happening"
I concur.
Bring back John Bush.

Go back and read the whole post again, and understand exactly what "the magic just isn't happening" is refering too !!!!

ZT/D singlehandedly placed the word "stupider" in the dictionary solely upon review of his action. Just when you think he's reached his peak he gets stupider.

I have to say i got that goon on ignore for a good reason...just lest crap splashing on my screen.