Guitar duel!

BlindedByFear

Deserted
Dec 16, 2005
Sweden
Hi guys! I am searching for some nice lead duells on guitar.

A good example is Passage to The Reaper with Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala.:Smokin:

wow, for being the internet, you guys suck at talking, or atleast giving examples. WTF, Iron maiden??!!! that is great but that not very specific.

For Maiden
Interlude in back in the vilage
begining of aces high
beinging of the song Iron Maiden

Every inflames song ever!! atleast their old pre-sellouty reroute to remain bullshit

how bout Metallica
Interlude to fight fire with fire and master of puppets are some of the best

their is also alot of classic rock with harmonized parts
Beatles - your bird can sing (first recorded harmonized electric guitar part)
Thin lizzy - boyz are back in town
almost every molly hatchet song.

BlindedByFear said:
Hi guys! I am searching for some nice lead duells on guitar.

A good example is Passage to The Reaper with Alexi Laiho and Roope Latvala.:Smokin:

:puke:

Have you heard the band CACOPHONY??? It's Jason Becker with Marty Friedman... Man it's AWESOME!!! There has Speed metal symphony but definitely GO OFF is my favorite! Listen to that album, you won't believe that...:worship:

Oh, i forgot, another one is RACER X live extreme volume! Paul Gilbert and Bruce Bouillet, but i'm not sure, your avatar looks like Paul Gilbert??? If yes, you probably know that album! I take a chance...

BlindedByFear said:
Yep its Paul Gilbert! but i dont know so much of his workds :(
Get Racer X live extreme volume with Loud and Clear, Dangerous Love and Motor Man.... And i insist for your own fun, GO OFF by CACOPHONY, you won't regret these two albums!!!!:Smokin: :headbang: :kickass: :) :worship:lol:

MetalHeadMarc said:
wow, for being the internet, you guys suck at talking, or atleast giving examples. WTF, Iron maiden??!!! that is great but that not very specific.

For Maiden
Interlude in back in the vilage
begining of aces high
beinging of the song Iron Maiden

Every inflames song ever!! atleast their old pre-sellouty reroute to remain bullshit

how bout Metallica
Interlude to fight fire with fire and master of puppets are some of the best

their is also alot of classic rock with harmonized parts
Beatles - your bird can sing (first recorded harmonized electric guitar part)
Thin lizzy - boyz are back in town
almost every molly hatchet song.

It's called Sarcasm.

The_Isle said:
Do you mean guitar duets?

Coz a guitar duel is a whole different ball game.
That's what i call "a stroke of luck" :lol: because i didn't know that it was Friedman and Gilbert before i've seen the video! Of course, i'm talkin' about my reply and the reference to Cacophony and Racer X....What i've appreciated on that video is the passion that both guys get for hard and heavy music!!!:headbang: