Passage to the Reaper

I think there's some on http://www.mysongbook.com

2 tabs, one for exercices 1 to 6, adn one for 7 to 9, or something like that... I got both, so I think I took it there, if you do not find it, I can upload it.

I think emule has no spyware neither. You don't have to share A LOT on emule, but you DL just a bit more than you upload (at least for anime related stuff, don't know for movies & video games)

bobvex said:
thanks for-will-drive-devil i changed it to global and immediatly i got 4 matches
Yeah !^^

that stuff from Passage to the reaper sounds cool, and i find it pretty easy compared to Alexi's "regular" stuff..

but how in the -hell- does he do that note bend + tap thing at the last solo, on the small e string........ he does a 3-halfstep upward bend to D on the 21 fret, then taps a E on the 23 fret .... crazy!!

yeah, when you tune down to D with .009 (0.23mm) strings they're loose enough so that kind of bend is actually usable in a solo......... i find Dean Markley .009's are excellent for D tuning, although they do have a more "metallic" tone.

delt said:
yeah, when you tune down to D with .009 (0.23mm) strings they're loose enough so that kind of bend is actually usable in a solo......... i find Dean Markley .009's are excellent for D tuning, although they do have a more "metallic" tone.

AFAIK Alexi uses DR 0.10 strings, so I guess they r the way to go if you want to do what Alexi does in D tuning...just my 2 cents :)

i do it with my d'addario o.10, D tuned guitar. big deal.

btw, where can i find the new instructional video?

someone can give me a clue?

PTTR is a cool video, and the new one i just got is really cool too, it has Alexi, Jani from Sonata Arctica, and Gus G. from Dream Evil.

Its really cool
young-guitar_1771_382

And it goes over Allu's new black ESP, but its the consumer model so don't think about going out and buying one.

Boy ill tell you what, if I ever got one of these, I'd get the white one and change the Pickups to Jackson J-50 BC and put in the JE-1000. :headbang:

This one has the only True Bodom after Midnight Tab on it, that I know of
young-guitar_1765_1361995

IM in the Middle of tabbing it out, so if anyone wants it let me know
bobvex@comcast.net