Passage to the Reaper

Well. I can tell you something, I already have the DVD rip, and I'll get the magazine + DVD soon. Young Guitar Magazine is available in Japan for 1,580 yen (about 12 EUR).

It's called Reap N' Roll Licks and it was filmed while Alexi was in Japan on their February tour with Halford (he plays a Jackson in this one). It's basicaly just Alexi showing some COB riffs (from Chokehold, Bodom Beach Terror, Needled 24/7, Sixpounder and Angels Don't Kill). This part is about 15 minutes. Then there's lots of close ups and the usual details (available on espguitars.net) of his signature model ESP. There's also a 6 min extra clip of COB rehearsing Rebel Yell in their rehearsal place, Nosturi, Helsinki.

Reactions: Zarok666
The SoulSeek thing is gone, there is no site to download the program from. i Have KaZaa Lite and eMule, i can get ICQ easily.HELP

Shadeg said:
Well. I can tell you something, I already have the DVD rip, and I'll get the magazine + DVD soon. Young Guitar Magazine is available in Japan for 1,580 yen (about 12 EUR).

It's called Reap N' Roll Licks and it was filmed while Alexi was in Japan on their February tour with Halford (he plays a Jackson in this one). It's basicaly just Alexi showing some COB riffs (from Chokehold, Bodom Beach Terror, Needled 24/7, Sixpounder and Angels Don't Kill). This part is about 15 minutes. Then there's lots of close ups and the usual details (available on espguitars.net) of his signature model ESP. There's also a 6 min extra clip of COB rehearsing Rebel Yell in their rehearsal place, Nosturi, Helsinki.
How can we meet so youll be able to send me this rip? Some dc channel, or maybe by icq?

About passage to the reaper, I recognize the first song wich is spring blablah from vivaldi or something like that, but what is the second song ? Someone told me it's maybe a satriani song, so...?

Erf, you're talking about "passage to the reaper" ?

You're asking me to share it ?
Arf arf, if so, it's not that I don't want, but I just can't, my poor little town still isn't equiped with high speed conection >:[
I asked a friend to DL it...
Normally, in two weeks, one month max, I'll be connected to adsl, so, if you have patience ^^

Another problem I see about hosting it on a webspace is that the video is 122Mo (Mb in english), and most of free webspace are 100Mo (well, mine is hundred Mo).

Bobvex said he's got emule but can't fint it ? Ô_o I don't remember, but I don't think I had problem to find it. Did you try a global search ? (with "global(server)" instead or "server" only, maybe it can help, but I don't know emule much...)

Well, if you people were talking about the other one with odom riffs, then I just wrote this for nothing^^

First, hello to all, this is my first post in the forum.
Sorry my english becose i dont speak it very good :rofl:D
i search in emule the video and there are a version of 36 Mb and another of 109, but the video of 36Mb maybe can a be a fake, if anybody knows if the video of 36 mb is a fake or not, please tell me in a post becose my connection are very bad and download 109 mb sux..

thanks for-will-drive-devil i changed it to global and immediatly i got 4 matches

DC++ is extremely great for file sharing/downloading. I'm quite sure it doesn't have any spyware like Kazaa... The problem is the share. If you really want to access the most of the hubs, you have to share A LOT!

About Passage To The Reaper... It's a nice vid, but because I'm not a guitarist I really don't have any use for it... ;)