Guitar Equaliser Software for your computer?

Adam Blaze

Jul 9, 2007
hey guys....since i enjoy hooking up my guitar n my pedals into the computer...do any of you know any software to change the sound etc plus also add effects through some kind of software? thanks

Actualy, you could be able to do that in any good recording programs like ProTool, Mixcraft or Cubase by example.

[EDIT] I have Mixcraft, and there's some good effect you can add to your tracks and obviously there's an equaliser but it affect only the sound after being reccorded, and not before, there's actually a difference if you add an effect to a sounds already recorded instead of recording the sound with the effect.

What? Explain plz.

You know the count in clock that ticks 3-5 times before it actually starts recording so you have time to prepare and shit. It saves some frustration. sonor studios have it(not sure if its called that coud be sonar too) but thats a really pro software.

Or you could just turn the metronome on, wait 4 clicks and then start playing. Once you've recorded everything, you can bounce it all to one track and cut out the silence at the beginning. ;)

Im still yet to give Cubase a whirl, once I get a good hard drive I'm getting it.

Damn Fruity Loops doesn't want to accept my Edirol Orcehstrial VST >8(