Guitar equipment to sell

Benj

Apr 12, 2009
Hello to all.

We have some gear to sell, please let know everyone around you :

B-52 AT-100 100w tube amp head : tubes are 3 months old, triple rectifier ( only one with Mesa Boogie ), clean tone is amazing ! 700 $, dead cheap, 4 buttons footswitch and cables included.

Guyatone MMX Metal Monster : tube distortion pedal, it will make every amp screaming to the max, the gain is awesome, so is the tone, totally unknown brand, but it's the best ! 200 $ ( worth at least 400 $ ... ) you can't even find it in Australia !

MXR Dyna Comp : the best compression pedal you can ever find on the market, super solid, never failed me once, looks new. 100 $

Digitech Whammy WH-4 : yes the almighty Whammy by Digitech, i don't use it live, a button is broken but it's easily fixable. 200 $

Please write to : benjamin.baret@gmail.com if interested or call/text Ben on : 0416581065.

Grab a bargain now, everything is ridiculously cheap.

:hotjump: :headbang: :Smokedev: :headbang: :hotjump: :headbang: :Smokedev: :headbang: :hotjump:

i am actually selling it to get some new gear ... I'll see how much i can gather by selling all that i use at the moment. I know it's cheap but i want it to go asap.