Guitar Hero 2 on PS2

I knew they were working on an Orchestral album, but I had no idea it was material for the movie that didn't work out. At least they didn't mention it on the interview on Twist in the Myth CD. They made it sound like it was a long time project, I'm really curious now to hear what it would sound like.

From the phrasing of the Wikipedia article, it's hard to conclude for sure that they were being seriously considered.

I like BG, but I don't think I'd have liked to see them in the LotR films.

Now, Blue Oyster Cult's "Godzilla" being omitted from that lousy NYC-based movie remake soundtrack was a crime!

Pellaz said:
From the phrasing of the Wikipedia article, it's hard to conclude for sure that they were being seriously considered.

I like BG, but I don't think I'd have liked to see them in the LotR films.

Not even during one of the battle sequences? I guess there are always the fanmade videos that may crop up on youtube, but an orchestral BG soundtrack for LOTR, wow. I didn't think there was a way to make those movies any cooler.

I have to also admit that the heavy metal in the opening of Kull the Conquerer was a bit cheesy but I don't care, the movie was cheesy and I still like it. A warrior fighting and heavy metal go hand in hand like Chocolate and Peanut Butter.

We of the BG forum were told they were in fact, approached to do music for Lord of the Rings by the band. They didn't have the timing down because they were in the middle of production of ANATO.

The Orchistral Project is both written and composed by Hansi and Andre, and at last update, as far as I know, would NOT be released under the Blind Guardian name, since neither Marcus or Thomen/Fred are not involved.

There are still 24 more bonus songs that haven't been confirmed yet, and won't likely be until the day of its released. The word is that the bonus songs aren't going to be unsigned garage bands this time, they will be pretty nice surprises. So we'll have to still wait and see. As for now, the set list is very decent(although not as exciting as the first) and i'll definitely be buying this the day of release.

np: Fastway - S/T album

I enjoy this game, I am on medium, but can't seem to get 5 stars for Cowboys From Hell, I get 94% on it but apparently that isn't good enough for 5 stars. Hard is fucking hard. I don't even bother with expert.