Guitar idol

deathstrike from hell

Deathstrike lambtron
Aug 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
ok, enough of this simon cowell asshole telling america what good music is, i think we should make our own show. simply put, guitar idol.
basically, it goes as follows. we'll have 3 judges. zakk wylde for metal, al demiola for jazz/blues/classical, and joe perry for rock.
the rules are simple. you get your choice of guitar, one effect, and a marshall stack for an amp.
each contestant gets exactly 3 minutes to play a certain predetermined genre of music. i.e. blues, shred, rock, classical. then contestants get judged on how they preformed. the host would have to be none other than mr. hetfield himself.
whatcha guys/gals think? maybe i could sell to nbc? -I-

Sounds cool, but if your going to have zakk in it he should be in his own genra. The judge for metal should play metal like Loomis, Mustain, Eric Peterson, Opeth (andren and Mikeal S/p???). And fuck Hetfield, He ain't worrth a bucket of piss now days.

Metallica ruled Back in the late 80's early 90's:cry:

495 said:
ignorance, bla
We are not allowed to call people insulting words 495 5309 (lol 867 5309, nevermind). Read the reply to me for calling some one a fucking idiot. Don't hate. Shitalica sucking is not my opinion it's reality.
lol.gif

TheSin, that was horribly dishonorable of you to think Junkenstein is an "fucking idiot" because of his opinion. If he's wrong, it's ok, but you sir are the reason the USA is so reviled right now. If he disagrees with you, there is no reason to insult him for it, not eveyone wants to run through Iraq with machine guns blazing, ok? Do I attack your intelligence and your personal affairs because you support Bush?