Guitar needed

Klein

...and also...
Sep 3, 2004
...I'm Austrian!
Well, I'm looking for a Guitar between 0-600 € and it MUST have:
String-Thru
24 Frets
Classic Design (Les Paul, SG, Dinky, whatever)
Fast neck

It should have:
Mahagony-corpus
set neck or neck thru (don't like bolt on)

Pickups aren't important, I'm going to change them to active EMGs or something good passiv anyway...the cheaper the guitar the sooner I get the new pickups...

Did I forget anything? Color...plain black...no Emily the Strange or something...

Please help me out, I know you guys can help me!

Parn666 said:
Well, I'm looking for a Guitar between 0-600 € and it MUST have:
String-Thru
24 Frets
Classic Design (Les Paul, SG, Dinky, whatever)
Fast neck

It should have:
Mahagony-corpus
set neck or neck thru (don't like bolt on)

Pickups aren't important, I'm going to change them to active EMGs or something good passiv anyway...the cheaper the guitar the sooner I get the new pickups...

Did I forget anything? Color...plain black...no Emily the Strange or something...

Please help me out, I know you guys can help me!

Dude a little search on google wouldnt do u any harm. That Ibanez is nice, yea....Um as for your signature...the rasmus has the ''real thing'' :loco:

Thanx alot Elysian! I expected you to answer my thread :) I also thought about Ibanez but I don't like the SZ...
Didn't know there are RG's with string thru..!

@ Lithium: May they have, but I'm a Bodom fan, and not a 'The Rasmus' fan...^^

well i would prob order something from music123 or musiciansfriend, cuz in ure case the exchange rate is in ure favour... i think! But regardless i would say go for a Jackson, maybe a higher end MG series such DKMG if ure ok with bolt-on or ESP for a more economic guitar-specifically the MH400NT which is for $595 and has pretty much everything u want...

u right-handed fuckers are so lucky!!

Parn666 said:
Thanx alot Elysian! I expected you to answer my thread :) I also thought about Ibanez but I don't like the SZ...
Didn't know there are RG's with string thru..!

@ Lithium: May they have, but I'm a Bodom fan, and not a 'The Rasmus' fan...^^
the sz is kind of lame, but i'm not a fan of the set neck... the neck through RG is far superior, especially in the neck joint department... heres a pic of mines neck joint...
DSCF0226.JPG

K-z-H said:
well i would prob order something from music123 or musiciansfriend, cuz in ure case the exchange rate is in ure favour... i think! But regardless i would say go for a Jackson, maybe a higher end MG series such DKMG if ure ok with bolt-on or ESP for a more economic guitar-specifically the MH400NT which is for $595 and has pretty much everything u want...

he said no bolt on.

Elysian893 said:
http://www.ibanez.com/guitars/guitar.asp?model=RGT42DXFX if its available in europe, go for this, its basically what you want for around the price you want... it doesn't get much faster than a wizard II...

other than a wizard prestige!! thats a sweet neck...

also i doubt that guitar is fer less than 600 euros! i mean my RG1570 was fer 750 US$, maybe i got ripped off or something but thats a damn nice guitar

K-z-H said:
other than a wizard prestige!! thats a sweet neck...

also i doubt that guitar is fer less than 600 euros! i mean my RG1570 was fer 750 US$, maybe i got ripped off or something but thats a damn nice guitar
the neck through RG's retail at about 600... i paid 650 for mine after tax in 03... thats usd

ahh thats prob why, mine was new.. oh well its hard enough to find ANY left-handed guitar!

K-z-H said:
ahh thats prob why, mine was new.. oh well its hard enough to find ANY left-handed guitar!
mine was new too. i actually snagged mine 6 months before official release date, no one else i knew had one or even heard of one lol

when i said usd, i meant us dollar.

K-z-H said:

Yea indeed....im left-handed aswell and it rlly sucks....Im thinking maybe I should have started out right handed nonetheless. I have a Fender mex strat....when I get money ill buy a ''metal'' guitar....someday :Spin:

im left-handed. i play a right handed guitar. gotta learn to improvise when your a lefty. anyway isnt easier to fret witht your left hand? i never understood why ,eftys are so at a disadvantage with the guitar. it sohuld be the other way around