Guitar picks from Blakkheim

I use the big triangular ones too.. But I'm a bassist, so I need a bigger pick. Actually, even with the bigger pics, I've had problems of them slipping out of my fingers when they get all sweaty playing live. That's why I've started to carve a grip-part to them with a knife. Few slashes up and a few down to make a grid, and they don't slip anymore. Works for me.

And please don't give me shit about not using my fingers, doing around 200bpm tremolos with my stubby fingers just doesn't work...

Wouldn't mind a Katatonia pick, but I don't think I'd use it. Picks are cheap, so why use and abuse something that cool...

Black Tears said:
Am I the only one that doesn't use a pick? I use my fingernails :)

I use my finger for clasical.

I remember wheni first started to play the electric guitar i couldnt get comfortable with any pick, so i let my fingernails grow and i used them for everything, nowadays i use jim dunlop jazz 3 picks theyre the only ones that fit me.. The fact is that i started to use them because after a gig i had to wait a while to play again because my fingernailswere diminished by the work they had endured :S ( also they made a lot of noise when i played shred ).

( ahh yeah by the way where can i get those Kata picks ? )

i heard stings baseplayer (when he doesnt play himself) uses sticks to play the base.
my friend told me after he went to a sting show.

if i stick a stick through my throat, can i sing?

depends on how stuck that stick you stuck in your throat is compared to a stick stuck in a sticky situation.

That question is a stickler, no doubt.