Belladonna guitar picks

Seems like certain people are reading WAY too much into this. It's just done in fun so relax.

That is f00kin funny - Bush Who?

Anthrax really needs to ditch that Cardboard Cutout, I mean Rob and bring Dan Spitz back

Out of all the bands growing up, never in a million years would I think Anthrax would split up, there was just no possibly way, everyone seemed like the best team

That is f00kin funny - Bush Who?

Anthrax really needs to ditch that Cardboard Cutout, I mean Rob and bring Dan Spitz back

Out of all the bands growing up, never in a million years would I think Anthrax would split up, there was just no possibly way, everyone seemed like the best team

Cardboard cut out? lol. I haven't heard that one before. I really am not a fan of Rob on the guitar either. Something tells me if they ever get around to making another Anthrax album that Dan Spitz will be part of it. Rob just doesn't fit in.

yea, Rob really does not fit in sorry for Rob to see this. I just look at him or anyone as just a Roadie/Tech filling in till Dan get back. In my opinion nobody can replace Dan Spitz, it's like replacing Jimmy Page. And Im not basing that not just as a musician but the classic Anthrax image of 5 really kick ass cool guys.