Guitar Pro 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koi

Dec 5, 2005
Gbg sweden
www.myspace.com
And so the latest version of the tabbing program has leaked out to the internet.
I must say that this is very cool, the sounds are very real.
But to get a good sound you have to mix the whole song youre working with, i guess its educational if youre going to record and mix stuff, but very boring :/.
Anyway, i think this is a very cool program to tab with.
If someone lacks the possibility to download stuff then just tell me and i can send it.

Has anyone tried it yet?

Yeah some people use it for learning songs, others use it as a help for writing down own music and maybe getting a sound preview of it that helps you with the future mixing.

Their new sound engine isn't versatile at all. The drums sound like crap and the guitars are very limited in what they can do. MS General MIDI still reigns in its ability to cover all types of music and not sound entirely retarded.

I'd also like to caution you guys against propagating pirated software on this board. Don't do it.

yeah sorry... it sounds like shit if you dont work the sounds...ofcourse it can never be as good as with real instruments, but you can make it pretty good. but yes close this thread if you may

Status
Not open for further replies.