Guitar Recordings

Monochrome

Multi-instrumentalist @ Sammetry
Dec 29, 2005
Istanbul, Turkey
facebook.com
Recently I bought myself an ESP Eclipse, which is really pleasing me in a number of ways. So, I decided to do some recordings to test the performance and I think it's really paying off. But surely, second opinions are pretty important as well.

So here are my recordings: http://soundcloud.com/sammetry

Please feel free to leave any feedback. Have a nice one!

Well, unfortunately I don't have an amp or a pedal yet. So I'm plugging into the computer directly yet. In the future, I can show and record better performances hopefully!
But thank you for your kind comments!

I really like it. What Daw are you using? I can beef your ezdrummer up quite a bit. While we're on the subject, what virtual amp are you playing through? Have you ever considered letting someone master the tracks for you?

Cheers Compositional. I'm currently using Adobe Audition - used to it because of my old computer. But recently started discovering Cubase 5, which is really complicated for me atm.

I'm playing through Amplitube atm. Using it as VST rather than a live plug-in tho.

Surely I've considered some mastering but no luck with it. And would really appriciate any advices about EZDrummer.

Cheers Compositional. I'm currently using Adobe Audition - used to it because of my old computer. But recently started discovering Cubase 5, which is really complicated for me atm.

I'm playing through Amplitube atm. Using it as VST rather than a live plug-in tho.

Surely I've considered some mastering but no luck with it. And would really appriciate any advices about EZDrummer.

You are really talanted and i really like your guitar play, but about ezdrummer, lower the sound on the snare, higher the sound on overhead, and experiment with velocity so it sounds more human. And most importend, get the "Drumkit from hell". cheers

Cheers bud. "Drumkit from hell" you say, I'll check it out right away!
Glad you enjoyed the recordings - any thanks for the feedback a lot! A lovely way to improve you playing is through these comments.

Hey dude, Metal Foundry > DK from Hell, it is like 30g+ but it's amazingly versatile, just recently got it myself and I'm having soo much fun