Guitar Reviews - Guitar Optics

John Black

New Metal Member
Nov 17, 2015
London
guitaroptics.com
A new model came to my studio, ESP LTD EC-256. I had a quick review of it. It seems to be well build, a nice thin neck with a good handling. When plugged in this ESP sounds really solid on the drive channel and the riff part. The downside is the clean channel, but with some pedals and a good tube amp it's pretty decent. All in all for its price range, I think it can be a good choice if you want to do some hard rock/heavy metal stuff. What do you think about this one? If there is somebody who tried this model, feel free to share your thoughts about it. Thanks! :kickass:

Check out our new category "Vox Populi" with comments from ppl all over the world. Lots of fun info, about guitars, guitar playing, amplifiers, etc. Some of them are very technical, some of them are just funny, a nice read anyway! Share your own opinions about them. Thanks and have fun! :cool:

Check out our new category BEST SELLERS! All the new starting packs (electric guitars&acoustic guitars) including amplifier, strings, strap, picks. All the best prices for starting guitar models. Prices starting from 50$. Check them up, the Holidays are coming and maybe u can find something u like for a cheap price! Thanks! :D

Hi guys! Come check my latest Gibson reviews:

Gibson Les Paul Standard - Heritage Cherry Sunburst here
Gibson SG Standard - Heritage Cherry here

I hope you will enjoy them and share your thoughts about them!
Thanks! :D

A new review is in the house! The first one from Guitar Optics with video and sound. Check it out, and share your opinions about it so we can improve in the future. More to come. Enjoy and thanks guys! :cool:

Ibanez RG 370 DX

2rxh6hw.jpg