Guitarist wanted for album recording

Ihsahn1981

Jan 8, 2008
Hi guys. Im not sure if ads like these are allowed on this forum. Please feel free to delete it if this is against the rules in any way. Forgiveness please :)

Ok, here goes:

Quadrivium is currently looking for a versatile guitarist to record guitars for our next album.

We have just released our debutalbum and are now working on the follow-up. We are looking for a versatile guitarist who master both heavy riffing and more avant-garde stuff.

Where you're from or live doesnt matter. All you really need is a guitar, a pc or mac + a DI box and an internet connection.

With the exception of two songs which still needs some fine-tuning, the basics of all the songs is in place. Now we need a guitarist who can make riffs to what we have already made.

We signed with Soulseller Records last year and this album will be released on that label.

Recording of the drums will be done in the very reputable TopRoom studio in Norway as soon as the guitar-riffs are in place.
We will also record the vocals and do the mixing there.

Check out our earlier stuff at: http://www.myspace.com/quadriviumnorway
Note: Our new material is quite different from the old, but in a good way!

Interested? Drop us a line at quadrivium@quadrivium.nu

No hangups! :)

I'll throw my hat in ...

You can check check out some of my playing on my band myspace in my signature and see what you think. You can also email me directly from that page (look for Skinny Viking in the top row)

Anyways, I'm very curious how you would want to go about doing this and all but if you have a minute check out my page and if you like it, let me know

Cheers!

I was still interested in this...never heard back from you guys, so I stopped trying to get ahold of you. I figured you'd found someone else.

Hit me up if the stuff I demo'd for you was anywhere resemblent of what you wanted.