Guitarist

Hail Eris!

Don't see the Fnord
Nov 14, 2001
Georgia, USA
Visit site
How many Opeth songs do you know how to play on guitar?

So far I know : To bid you Farewell, The night and the silent water,White Cluster, the Moor, Credence, Benighted, Demon of the Fall (most of it), and bits and peices from a few other songs.

I never got to play much opeth songs. I know april etheral i know demon of the fall and credence and could probably play all opeth songs but well....i do not wish to. All opeth are great songs but i focus on other people's music very little unless is so hard i need to improve my skills to play them. By know only some leads and things like Cynic really improve my skills and technique so i just focus on my songs. Its nice to play songs from others but for some reason other than for practice i do not enjoy it that much anymore

Hmmm....
Advent
The Night and The Silent Water
To Bid You Farewell
April Ethereal
When
Madrigal
Demon of the Fall
Credence
The Moor
Godhead's Lament
Benighted
Serenity Painted Death (most of it anyway)
White Cluster
The Leper Affinity

Wow, that's kinda scary!

I find awesome the guitarwork on Face of Melinda,The Moor, Leper Affinity and on quite a few more songs.I play some of them, but not whole songs.Most of the tabs that are around arent that accurate.

ok i only know Patterns In The Ivy coz i'm too lazy to sit down and learn songs so long ...... but i'm gonna learn Black Rose Immortal, so any of you that can play it, can ya PLEASE write me a tab for it?

I´m also pretty lazy, I know parts of Blackwater park and Demon of the fall. The tab for blackwater park at darkwood.com/opeth is utter shit. (well I haven´t written any tabs so I should just shut up)

hehe.. I have thinked that... it would be possible if we lived only one stair away from others.. but no when there is one floor between us.. hehe.. cause those people who live between us are strange people and they would probably cut our wires if they would notice..

Just get it all over and move in with him, you can share the rent and buy more equipment and better pcs :D

Advent - some of it
The night and the silent water
April Ethereal
When
Madrigal
The amen Corner
Demon of the fall
Credence
Epilogue
Still Life - bits and parts from this album
Lepper Affinity
Harvest
The drapery Falls

I can also play bits and parts of songs all over the place

I want to make a list of the songs that i know and used to know how to play ,,, one long fucking list

on most songs I know a couple of riffs here and there...
the only songs I play pretty well (including solos) are "To Bid you Farewell", Pattern in the Ivy (hard one...hehe) and A Funeral Portrait (except the first solo, which I haven't started working on... second one (at 07:30, I think) sounds better, so I started with that one)