Guitarrists

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
lol you put Michael Angelo, lol couldnt you have made the list complete and put the most unlistenable shredder on earth Rusty Cooley? :lol:

eeeehhh, I like Rusty. Have you heard the Alchemists? Really great GREAT guitar/shred compilation. He's on there, totally dig his track too. My favorites all tend to be on the 2nd CD. I mostly got the CD to hear Stephan Forte's track, and its definately my fav on it (really dark, evil, heavy, and the most balls out shred song Ive heard in a LONG time). I discovered some really great guitarists I didnt know about previously too. Namely Mario Parga, Dave Kilminster, some others I cant really think of right now, hehe. Anyway, great fuckin CD, check it out :D

Originally posted by Thorns of Sorrow
Yeh I have heard that Mike Angelo CD, Ive also heard his stuff with Nitro, its just too too shreddy for my tastes, the shreddiest I go is Vinnie Moore hehe.

I never really heard any Nitro stuff, maybe thats why I like him?? LOL Anyways I have been a fan of Vinnie Moore's music for many many years, he is one of the great ones...

Have you heard Jeff Kollman?? He has a new CD out with Cosmosquad called Squadrophenia with Barry Sparks and Shane Gaalaas, its pretty friggen amazing. Check it out if you can.

Bear

Originally posted by Bear

I never really heard any Nitro stuff, maybe thats why I like him?? LOL Anyways I have been a fan of Vinnie Moore's music for many many years, he is one of the great ones...

Have you heard Jeff Kollman?? He has a new CD out with Cosmosquad called Squadrophenia with Barry Sparks and Shane Gaalaas, its pretty friggen amazing. Check it out if you can.

Bear

I shall, yeh Vinnie Moore is cool, especially his realier stuff with Rudess, Im recently all into James Murphy lately, not the most craziest of shred (next to guts like Bellas, Cooley, Mitic), but man its dark and it has some raw feeling.

ehhh sorry I cannot listen to Rustys music it does absolutely nuthin for me, I did pick up sweeping on all 7 strings from him though, which is cool, I just need to know how to use it in my songs :lol: Broislav Mitic can be cool, in small doses.

Damn it, there are so many!

Allan Holdsworth
Greg Howe
Michael Romeo
Jason Becker
Brett Garsed
Steve Vai
Tony MacAlpine
Paul Gilbert
Vinnie Moore
Ron Thal
Yngwie Malmsteen