guitars

the lead tone is fantastic
the rhythm tone sounds just a bit too dull, like the highs are rolled off a bit too early, or maybe the mics a bit too far away

you should tell us about your signal chain to get some higher quality responses

Definately missing some highs in the guitars. Both rhythm and lead, though, it isn't a huge problem with the leads. If you have low passed the rhythms, the nmake sure you're not going past 10kHz. I generally like to go to 10k-11kHz, though I know some people won't even go lower than 12kHz in most cases. It doesn't sound as pleasant as you might like when the track is soloed, but in the mix it sounds fuller and helps the guitars cut through.
I would also attack the rhythms with a multiband compressor to get some of those low mids out.
You're on your way to a good sound though. Just a few things that need to be cleared up.

Ok tanks for reply:
My chain is Jackson dk1 with emgs-framus cobra-mesa std recto cab with v30...and the mic is the sm57 in the center of the cone.
the rhythm guitars was processed with the c4, the solos are without any eq.

Originally posted by Kaomao
Great sound Tachy!!! really nice sounding amp, that cobra is great!

p.s.
Te l'avevo detto Tachy che te la suoni alla grande (ricordi il messaggio privato a proposito della schecter), mi piace quel solo, molto bello e d'effetto, ottimo fraseggio.
A little parentesi in Italian : Non vedo l'ora di registrare i pezzi piu trashy della band, adesso stiamo ancora molto suonando dal vivo ma quando l'inverno arrivarà dedicherò più tempo alle registrazioni.
A proposito chi è il tuo insegnante di chitarra attualmente?

Tachy said:
Tanks a lot for your reply man!!
A little parentesi in Italian : Non vedo l'ora di registrare i pezzi piu trashy della band, adesso stiamo ancora molto suonando dal vivo ma quando l'inverno arrivarà dedicherò più tempo alle registrazioni.
A proposito chi è il tuo insegnante di chitarra attualmente?

il suo sito personale: www.marcodandrea.it
quello della band: www.planethard.net (lo stanno aggiornando)
beh lui suona hardrock alla bonjovi, molto bravo.
Mi sta facendo fare un culo a capanna per imparare stressfest di steve morse, non so se hai presente la canzone, cazzo a quella velocità (160) è una mazzata.

Non lo conosco, il mio è Davide Dortona, che mi sta facendo il culo con Donna Lee di Parker e teoria a nastro, uuuuuuuuhhhh!!!