Gun Master Debate

You have made (at least) two erroneous assumptions:
1. Pepper spray is always effective.
2. Attackers are clearly armed or unarmed.

Way to go after the victim though. I suppose you slutshame rape survivors too.

Apparently you lack the mental aptitude to comprehend the fact that we were discussing the merits of a gun-free society versus one where everyone is armed to the teeth. In the former the criminals would be unarmed too (maybe a knife at worst), and in the latter they'd sneak up behind you and blow your brains out before you even had a chance to show your Uber Skillz with your surrogate metal cock. Oh, and why don't you spray yourself in the face with pepperspray a few dozen times and get back to us regarding how many times it is effective? :lol::rolleyes::lol::rolleyes:

Because we have a huge problem with criminals just walking up behind people and blowing their brains out in the US....wait, we have...in places with the strictest gun prohibitions. Try again.

I also didn't say Pepperspray is never effective. I said it isn't always. Learn to logic please.

You keep talking about this mythical place where the criminals never have guns. Ride a unicorn to class today?

Because we have a huge problem with criminals just walking up behind people and blowing their brains out in the US....wait, we have...in places with the strictest gun prohibitions. Try again.

I also didn't say Pepperspray is never effective. I said it isn't always. Learn to logic please.

You keep talking about this mythical place where the criminals never have guns. Ride a unicorn to class today?

Look, Chartlon Heston's crotch-hugger, we've already covered all this before, and you lost: gun restrictions that were initially imposed precisely because of excessive gun violence, but criminals still keep their guns and because of lack of gun control at a national level they are still able to buy ammunition and/or weapons in other states. And even if you were able to carry your Charlton Heston vibrator, criminals still have the upper hand in that they can sneak up behind you and blow your brains out, as you admitted yourself. Solution? Impose strict gun control regulations at a national level and enjoy the utopian-like levels of safety enjoyed by gunless societies like Japan and Taiwan where criminals are several thousand times more likely to come at you through a telephone than the barrel of a gun. Looks like your logic and your unicorns belong in the same place, lad.

Why don't you people just post links to arguments for or against gun control, instead of writing essays filled with points that have been made thousands of times before?
[/url]

Judging by that statement, you apparently missed 95% of the earlier parts of this topic. Go back and actually read all of it if you want links, because I provided plenty.

I just wanna say... I haven't gone shooting since early fall :erk: My ears are far too healthy and my nostrils far too clean. Gotta save the money though, fuckin expensive around here. $20 an hour just to be there plus at least $40 for ammo that lasts me that long.

I just wanna say... I haven't gone shooting since early fall :erk: My ears are far too healthy and my nostrils far too clean. Gotta save the money though, fuckin expensive around here. $20 an hour just to be there plus at least $40 for ammo that lasts me that long.

Ya i haven't been in a while either.
I have ammo, but I don't want to shoot it all when I can't replenish it.

I really enjoy this guy. Seriously, if you're pro, or anti-gun, he'll give you some food for your thoughts.

Edit: Like is an understatement. I have a brain crush on him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Naturally it goes without saying that said assailants would have killed 10+ times as many people if they had been armed with guns, does the brainwashed sheep fail to comprehend such a simple fact?

Look to yourself. You obviously "failed to comprehend" the "simple fact" that the point of gun owning freedom is for the potential victims to be armed. These mass shooting and stabbings don't occur where the average joe is carrying. They happen in totalitarian China (your wet dream!), they happen in schools, they happen in government buildings, in theaters. You know, places where it is known the good law abiding citizens are rendered helpless.

Look to yourself. You obviously "failed to comprehend" the "simple fact" that the point of gun owning freedom is for the potential victims to be armed. These mass shooting and stabbings don't occur where the average joe is carrying. They happen in totalitarian China (your wet dream!), they happen in schools, they happen in government buildings, in theaters. You know, places where it is known the good law abiding citizens are rendered helpless.

Ok lookie here, it's the whole idiotic "Wild West Syndrome" which results in the NRA-propaganda-bullshit-belief that everyone carrying a deadly weapon around on there hip somehow magically makes society safer. It's laughable to even say it as a quote, let alone to contemplate that anyone would actually believe that redneck nonsense, and there are obviously no statistics whatsoever to prove it either, which is envitable when you go around absorbing large corporation's conspiracy theories and pretending they're akin to religious doctorine.

If the attackers had been carrying guns and a few civilians had been carrying guns too, they would still have been shot down in cold blood with death being a far more likely result than a stabbing wound. And if they (civilians and criminals) had ALL been carrying guns, then wow, what a colossal bloodbath it would have been - but that's what you gun-masturbating types get off to, isn't it? And it's not as if the attackers simply had free run of the entire place to do as they wanted because the police shot them down pretty soon anyway, but I guess that saying that police possessing firearms helped to shoot mass murderers in action is "supporting a totalitarian state" in your book, right? :rolleyes:

Oh, and as for "These mass shooting and stabbings don't occur where the average joe is carrying", well - apparently you haven't been reading American news for the last few decades.:rolleyes: Statistics show that it's precisely when it's really easy for your average joe (who can just as easily become average criminal joe) to carry that violent gun crime (the most heinous kind) goes through the roof, but none to suggest arming civilians makes a society safer in any way whatsoever.