Guns n' Roses - Chinese Democracy

if you've heard some of their new stuff played on the 2001/2002 tours, like "The Blues," "Chinese Democracy," "Madagascar," and "Rhiad and The Bedouins," you'd be excited about it. it's really good, as good as a lot fo the old GNR stuff. Axl's voice is a bit different than back in the day, but still good.

I have always felt that...
1. Axl has always been/will always be asshole and
2. Guns N Roses was never anything special despite the fact that
3. Slash is a cool cat

But whatever, if you dig them, I hope they rock you well

I remember this one time I was staying at a lake out in the northern wilderness, and the only town nearby had a country bar. My big farmer friend went there and when he came back he was like "You shoulda gone, they played some heavy shit!" and I said, "like what, paradise city?" and he was silent, as it was true. I languished in grim revelry.

I'm very sceptical about this album!!!

Can't say I like Axl - how hem treated his band-mates in Guns N Roses back in 92-94. A selfish asshole in my opinion!

No Slash = No GNR

I don't care if Buckethead is some sort of weirdo guitar genius. Slash + Axl = GNR. Everyone else could be replaced with little detriment IMO.

Appetite was the only great GNR album anyway.

I found it quite funny how they try to heat up the publicity to make people come to their shows these year. I will see them this year at Graspop (what a name!) metal festival in Belgium (Opeth will be playing there!), but I honestly dont care about new Axl/ Velvet revolver material. Boring. Used to like November rain & well, you all know the songs, but that's long time gone now.
The more I realise just HOW cheesy they were/are, the more I dislike them.