guys are you metrosexual?

Looks like I'm not. Only one I answered that was metrosexual was rereading an old classic, although my first thoughts of classics are LotR, etc.

Flavored coffee is good sometimes...
I don't drink martinis, etc. or beer really (only guiness, homemade, etc.)
And WHAT THE FUCK IS A HAIRCUT?!?!?!?!?!

and of course all metrosexual edifices must begin with the proper foundation.

md15zz.jpg

at a glance, it looks like it only scores you for the question if you pick the MOST metrosexual answer. so if you pick twelve "second most metrosexual" answers, you'll end up with the same score as the guy who picks the twelve "least metrosexual answers". bad quiz.

I took another Metro quiz today that said I'm 42% metrosexual, a full fledged metro. Anything more than 55 or 60% is flat out gay.

I thouht I was a metrosexual at the first glance but I got just 3 correct answers.

I don't wax or pluck my eyebrows cos I dunno why. My eyebrows are awesome (as you see in my avatar). And I have Shiseido(lol) for the skincare cos my face has been full of pimples, I have to do care about my face. What I read recently is a critical essay about Adorno. Most of all, I drink Soju.

oh, the other one gave me 50% grade. I know a guy who is a perfect metrosexual. I supposed him as a gay for the first time I saw him. He uses 4+ perfumes to alternate by a season. He always listen to Japanese rock which I called "G-Rock(gay rock)". He fucking loves Gackt!

The Metrosexual Quiz Results[size=+4]Your Score: [/size][size=+4]8[/size][size=+4] / 50[/size]
YOUR SCORE
16.0% [size=-1] 8.0 points out of 50[/size]
AVG SCORE
29.3% [size=-1] 14.7 points out of 50[/size]16989 have taken this test so far.

11836 people have scored higher than you.

4228 people have scored lower than you.

925 people made the same grade as you.

That sounds fine with me. Metrosexual!? Mwhaha. Weird.