guys are you metrosexual?

2/12 and 4/50.

But this: "Stud! You're a manly man! May I suggest some more contact sports like football? You can watch big, strong athletes sweat away as they tap each other's ass. " doesn't describe me at all. I'm scrawny and weak. Ha! shows what they know.

xfer said:
33 points is in the 21 through 34 points range
You're a metrosexual. The next girl you hook up with will be more masculine than you, full mustache and all. Is it time to buy new tweezers?
33pts = 66%

for me, 21pts = 42%

You've got me beat.

mindspell said:
There is a bunch of questions that don't make sense in the second one. Like "Do you drink Evian water", what's that supposed to mean? I mean I drunk Evian water in numerous occasion but I drink tap water too? I think the question should have asked about St-Pelegrino, which is much more expensive and rare..
It's San Pelegrino, and it's an entirely different ballpark because that's carbonated mineral water. It's also actually less expensive than Evian by weight. If they really wanted to get the metro's they would've asked if you drink Fiji Natural Artesian water which is like 5 bucks/liter.

The Metrosexual Quiz Results[size=+4]Your Score: [/size][size=+4]14[/size][size=+4] / 50[/size]
YOUR SCORE
28.0% [size=-1] 14.0 points out of 50[/size]
AVG SCORE
29.3% [size=-1] 14.7 points out of 50[/size]17149 have taken this test so far.

6957 people have scored higher than you.

9542 people have scored lower than you.

650 people made the same grade as you.

What does this mean? *14 points is in the 10 through 20 points range
Possible future metrosexual? You're still masculine, but I will question it if you start wearing shirts with diagonal stripes.

IanDork107 said:
It's San Pelegrino, and it's an entirely different ballpark because that's carbonated mineral water. It's also actually less expensive than Evian by weight. If they really wanted to get the metro's they would've asked if you drink Fiji Natural Artesian water which is like 5 bucks/liter.
I fucked up with the San Pellegrino, Vittel would have been more appropriate in that case but that doesn't change the point I was making.

Your Score: 0 / 50
YOUR SCORE
0.0% 0.0 points out of 50
AVG SCORE

29.4% 14.7 points out of 50

17370 have taken this test so far.

17206 people have scored higher than you.

0 people have scored lower than you.

164 people made the same grade as you.

What does this mean? *0 points is in the 0 through 9 points range
Stud! You're a manly man! May I suggest some more contact sports like football? You can watch big, strong athletes sweat away as they tap each other's ass.