guys are you metrosexual?

1/12

11/50

There is a bunch of questions that don't make sense in the second one. Like "Do you drink Evian water", what's that supposed to mean? I mean I drunk Evian water in numerous occasion but I drink tap water too? I think the question should have asked about St-Pelegrino, which is much more expensive and rare..

Have you ever been hit on by a gay? Yes, everytime you walk in the gay district in Montreal you get hit on...

And to add to the nail polish thing. What happens when you are a goth?

if you tend to carry around bottles of water and cringe at the thought of being really thirsty and having to use a fountain/tap, then you're probably considered a water snob.

Well I answered yes too. And I answered yes to shampoo question.. which also doesn't make any sense in my opinion because to me its related to the hair styling products question. I always leave the house without gel of anything in my hair but I can't do that if I use cheapo shampoo...

see, the thing is ... the last two guys i dated had no idea there was any difference between the 100 different kinds of shampoo. so knowing that makes you a little metrosexual i guess.

oh oops i hate tap water, so i guess i was properly snobbish! i just drink poland springs because i get them for free (even though Poland Springs is crappy and contaminated).

xfer said:
oh oops i hate tap water, so i guess i was properly snobbish! i just drink poland springs because i get them for free (even though Poland Springs is crappy and contaminated).
yeah, i was thinking xfer needed to go read my editorial on tap/bottled water.

http://www.indieworkshop.com/editorials/8/

that first test from espn is pretty crappy. seems rather incomplete and less than thorough, because i'm guessing there's a lot more middle ground it's not detecting.