Guys. What are you favourite PQ song and album?

That is certainly the case for me.
I thought so. Actually it could be the case for me as well, except that Master of Illusion has slightly catchier songs that I basically cant live without hearing them at least once a day.....Ehehehehe, yes yes Im that big of a PQ fan.

I see no one mentioned Wings of Forever as their favourite album or any song from it. Its completely understandable guys, and I agree with you. Wings of Forever is a.....well, I cant say bad, but not so good album. The songs just seem to be a bit....dull for some reason.

it is absolutely amazing when you parallel it to DF's Valley of the Damned and realize that it was sooooo low budget when they made it.
The songs on the Wings of Forever album just sounded dull to me, I dont know about budget and other things like that though.

I see no one mentioned Wings of Forever as their favourite album or any song from it. Its completely understandable guys, and I agree with you. Wings of Forever is a.....well, I cant say bad, but not so good album. The songs just seem to be a bit....dull for some reason.

Funnily enough when I was first getting into PQ a few years back, Wings of Forever was my favourite album, with the title track being my favourite song (and it is still one of my favourite PQ songs, in fact perhaps just behind Neverworld for me).

Other than the title track, another particular stand out song from that album for me is Power Quest Part 1. Absolutely incredible song.

Funnily enough when I was first getting into PQ a few years back, Wings of Forever was my favourite album, with the title track being my favourite song (and it is still one of my favourite PQ songs, in fact perhaps just behind Neverworld for me).

Other than the title track, another particular stand out song from that album for me is Power Quest Part 1. Absolutely incredible song.
Well.....for me at least, I can not find a single dull song on other albums, while on Wings of Forever, all songs sound dull to me with the exception of Far Away. Just what it is like to me personally though. Im sure it wasnt intended to be dull at all and my opinion about that album might change with time. It happened to me with other albums from other artists as well.....one time I truly disliked an album, about a week later I truly loved it. Im somewhat indecisive.

IMHO to say that WoF is dull is to say the same for VotD cos some of the songs sound incredibly similar on both albums (minus the fact that there is more keyboards on it like Steve intended). I'm not even that big of a DF fan but with the songs of theirs I do enjoy, I pay attention to their detail.

IMHO to say that WoF is dull is to say the same for VotD cos some of the songs sound incredibly similar on both albums (minus the fact that there is more keyboards on it like Steve intended). I'm not even that big of a DF fan but with the songs of theirs I do enjoy, I pay attention to their detail.
Well actually, the way it seems like to me, Valley of the damned is a completely different album than Wings of Forever. And you know, just because I personally think its dull doesnt make it a permanent fact. I hoped people would deduce that when I called it dull.

Hi guys again. I just wanted to tell you that Ive changed my mind about the Wings of Forever album and I now think that its a great album and not dull at all.

Also I'd like to apologize for my crappy behaviour lately.....Steve has just warned me about this in PM and he's very right. Im not careful enough around here.

So.....sorry guys and I hope you arent grumpy about this.