Gwynbleidd - Amaranthine

I'm not sure whether it's the music or the coconut almond latte that compelled me to dig up this thread. Either way, I am thoroughly enjoying this tuneage.

To RickGSF, your band's album has been resonating out of my speakers for many a spin as of late. Thanks to the both of ye's for putting out quality music. See you at HCII

Sfarog:

How many copies of the EP are you guys going to have at HCII? I'm more than willing to pick up a copy, as what I have heard is fucking grand.

Sfarog:

How many copies of the EP are you guys going to have at HCII? I'm more than willing to pick up a copy, as what I have heard is fucking grand.

I'm not sure how many we should bring honestly, but more likely we'll bring more than enough. I'm curious how many people do come up get their copy of Amaranthine, sure would help to pay for the flight + hotel and all..

mr. sfarog ... are you holding out on us NY crew?

NORTHSIX

Fri 12/15

Nachtmystium
Zoroaster
Gravewurm
Gwynbleidd
Cold Northern Vengeance
Hekseri

$15
Doors: 7pm
Show: 7:30pm

This might be a tough one to make as the Gojira show is on Sunday and my office xmas party is on the same night, the 15th ... but if you have an idea when you will be on ... well post it here.

mr. sfarog ... are you holding out on us NY crew?

NORTHSIX

Fri 12/15

Nachtmystium
Zoroaster
Gravewurm
Gwynbleidd
Cold Northern Vengeance
Hekseri

$15
Doors: 7pm
Show: 7:30pm

This might be a tough one to make as the Gojira show is on Sunday and my office xmas party is on the same night, the 15th ... but if you have an idea when you will be on ... well post it here.

i was going to spam about this sooner or later
the order listed above is the order in which the show will go.. so if the show actually starts at 7:30 and things go according to schedule we'll be on at 9:30. Having said that I have yet to wintess a well organized show at North six. So more like 11 :lol:

If you can make it to this it should be decent show for us, and there will definitely be lots of alcohol involved since we're in our drinking home (bedford). I think there's an after party at Duffs..
We also have a cool addition to the set we will be trying out... ;)

btw I'll be at the Gojira show too, wouldnt want to miss it!

northsix, duffs, xmas party, gojira ... oh my liver.
but we'll definetelly hook up somewhere ... if not at N6 then maybe Duff's ...

if not, will PM you about our pre show booze hookup for Gojira ... JayKeeley or Zod already have something planned I am sure

northsix, duffs, xmas party, gojira ... oh my liver.
but we'll definetelly hook up somewhere ... if not at N6 then maybe Duff's ...

if not, will PM you about our pre show booze hookup for Gojira ... JayKeeley or Zod already have something planned I am sure

If I dont see you at N6 I better not see you at Duffs! :lol:

seriously though, let me know whats up maybe I could swing a sixpack before seeing more french people (my ex gf was french and got me into them)

hahah ... awesome. I love your drummer ... he is a monster on the kit.

seriously though, let me know whats up maybe I could swing a sixpack before seeing more french people (my ex gf was french and got me into them)

my g/f is Polish ... so there ... whatever ... :lol: ... must say though that she pretty much hates metal but thoroughly enjoyed your set at The Hook

hahah ... awesome. I love your drummer ... he is a monster on the kit.

my g/f is Polish ... so there ... whatever ... :lol: ... must say though that she pretty much hates metal but thoroughly enjoyed your set at The Hook

please accept my condolences, I stopped dating polish chicks a while back :lol:
don't tell her I said that!

don't worry I don't date Romanians or Hungarians either (i am half of each) ... :lol:

don't worry I don't date Romanians or Hungarians either (i am half of each) ... :lol:

hmm certainly a romanian-hungarian woman would make me perk up ;)
I'm trying to score a thing with a bosnian-bulgarian chick at the moment.. Ahh... there's something about those the slavic females!

The myspace tracks fucking rule. Do you only have four songs? If so I bet I can guess the set list....