Gwynbleidd - Amaranthine

hmm certainly a romanian-hungarian woman would make me perk up

ha ... since I am pretty sure at this point that the #1 export from Hungary IS pussy ... just say the word and I can introduce you to a plethora of loose vagine from those parts.

winetaste05.jpg

still have not actually picked this up ... although sure I am responsible for a few sales :loco:

Holy Crap!! :kickass:

GWYNBLEIDD: New Album To Be Mixed By DAN SWANÖ - Apr. 3, 2007

GWYNBLEIDD, a diverse death/black/folk metal project from Brooklyn, NY will once again enter DMD studios (Brooklyn) at the beginning of May 2007 to start recording its first full-length album. The band will record all drums and main guitar parts at DMD with assistance from engineer Thomas Gajewski, who recently performed sound engineering duties while touring with PRIMUS. It has also been confirmed that mixing the album will none other than the acclaimed Swedish producer/musician Dan Swanö (EDGE OF SANITY, BLOODBATH, KATATONIA, OPETH). Tentatively titled "Nostalgia", the CD will be "an hour-long journey and will contain eight tracks of dark, melancholic, and aggressive metal music that cherishes melodies of a forlorn yet warm kind most of all," according to a press release.

GWYNBLEIDD released its debut EP, "Amaranthine", independently in 2006, and garnered overwhelmingly positive reviews. "Amaranthine" has been carried through The End Records distribution since August of 2006. Beginning of 2007 marked two notable live appearances: once during a weekend-long set of performances with Ballet Deviare in New York City, and the other as part of the Heathen Crusade Festival in St. Paul, MN. Although GWYNBLEIDD continues to operate independently, labels, booking agents and other interested parties are welcome to inquire for more information at info@gwynbleidd.com.

GWYNBLEIDD has scheduled a one-off performance on April 24 in New York City with NOVEMBERS DOOM, SATURNUS and THURISAZ.