Ha ha ha, I've got the new Ulver EP and you don't

yourdeadgroom

Black Stone Wielder
May 21, 2001
New Zealand
www.onlinerock.com
Unless, of course, you actually do :loco:
I was stunned, it ('Silence teaches us how to sing', or something like that) actually turned up in my local record store- the thing you may not understand is, my record store sucks (Still Life took 10 loooooong months to arrive :mad: ). Now they get in a cd limited to 2000 copies- I am confused by my shop :confused:
Oh well. The song is actually pretty good, the new stuff isn't really my cup of tea (I quite like it, I just don't get the urge to play it much, I need guitars ;) ), but I like this. Here I was, feeling all agravated that Ulver put out something I would never get (I HATE when bands do that 'limited edition' crap! :mad: ), and now I have it. YAY!!:D :D
As a double-whammy, the shop also had in a copy of Bolt Thrower's debut 'In battle there is no law', which I had been trying to find for ages, so I got that too. Man, I really can't figure out my local shop! :err: :lol:

Today was a good day. :)

that 2000 copies thing for the Ulver ep has to be bullshit, that release has been popping up all over the place, it's been on The End mail order for about a month now

Yeah, it's probably some half-truth referring to something else, jjst to be funny. Garm and the crew seem to like doing odd things to throw people for a loop.

yeah i think that 2000 copies thing is bullshit...my local Virgin has 2 copies, and thats quite a small branch...thats 0.1% of the worlds supply...theres 100s of Virgin stores, then theres HMV, and indie stores, and mail order...maybe 2000 copies per country...but not world wide