Hades Parody

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
I parodied the song "Hades" by Kalmah... I won't post it on the forum because it apparently violates the rules to do so, but I can make a thread informing anyone who cares to see it, because as far as I know that's not breaking any rules (but if it is then I'm sorry). So anyways, if you want to watch the video, go to www.youtube.com and search for "heartlessname" or "hades parody". You're bound to find it! Anyways enjoy, I hope you guys find it funny! Let me know what you think! I personally think it's my best one yet, ionna, I had the most fun making it :lol:

dude, it's kinda good... but you made a mistake: you chose a song with long interludes... that's why it was kinda boring towards the end... but it was a good try.

:lol: That makes me happy then! If you enjoyed it then, lol that's a good sign, and Gonzo, I know it had long interludes, but the lyrics were just too perfect!

lol.... thanks. But hm, add me to MSN and I'll send you the link... or go to BH. I posted it on the Battleheart forum because there's no rules against that there, so go check it out there then... I don't know why you can't find it though... I can't either actually, weird...

I enjoyed it, and I think it'd be fucking hilarious if you used an emo song parody, all of your parodies are good, with a stupid but sick style of humour. If you fix the interludes and replace that section with some sort of long animation instead of the text, it'll be excellent:) Btw, keep up the good work:headbang: