Norther - Death Unlimited Parody

:lol: Hey Heartless, I really enjoyed that, good fuckin' job!!
lol, glad you liked it man, that's why I made it, hours of work for a few laughs... totally worth it :lol:
Make one about Lake Bodom, the only thing I remember about the lyrics is that I can hear "I got erection" in the first line :lol:
We'll see, I don't know if I'd do a Bodom song, cuz you gotta listen to the song over-and-over and it makes you hate it. I never want to hear death unlimited again :lol: I don't even know if I'll ever make another parody, I mean, this one wasn't even very funny it has it's moments but myeh. The next one I do if I indeed make another is Borknagar's "The Genuine Pulse", since I already got like 70-85% of the lyrics done.

*hugs*
am i the only one that got a lil bit disturbed?
o_O
sorry... i'm not a real fan of those
*cough*prep*cough* Some parts were meant to be disturbing, that makes it funny.
LOL. omg. :lol:

Better than a lot of parody that i've seen ^^

make another. :p
:lol: I'm glad you liked it... but we'll see, I'll write the lyrics for another one, but maybe I'll get Conti or someone to make it, cuz doing all the pictures by yourself is a bitch, well for a n00b like me anyways. It's not hard, just time consuming. I'll write more parody lyrics and ideas, ionna about making another video :p we'll see how strong the demand is.

I take full credit for the lines
"give it to me, give it to me"
"the death are limited"
"welcome to my world those krispy kremes always drive you so insane"

:p

but great job joe:lol:

Conti's are amazing, he and I have to collaborate to make the ultimate parody, and yes, he inspired me a bit with mine, that's why he gets a special thanks :D

Conti - you are truely the best at those! :lol: I laughed my ass off
"murder... your dog... and we ate him!"

To be fair, it's all about song choice, he picked great songs with lots of options, and those didn't have half the lines the song I did contained, his are still funnier though.