Norther - Death Unlimited Parody

Watching that shitty video :lol:

j/k

:(

:p quality is shitty, yes, I can make it better just need to know what format to save it in. or do you mean it's just not funny ? :cry:

this is a masterpiece :D
I like nikotiini, but the part with her name made me laugh so hard :lol:

lol thanks, yeh I know... still makes me laugh... I backed it up a lot on that part..

Nah i didn't mean that, keep on working dude and the next time will be better :kickass:

I know it is, it says Alexis doesn't it?? :confused: But anyways, it's too late, you already crushed my confidence, I shall never make another parody again! But if you tell me what "Hey no mames Heartless te la mamaste con lo ultimo jajajaja" means I might change my mind... I sorta get the impression you're talking about a part you though was funny wiyth the jajajaja but I'm not sure :lol::erk:

I know it is, it says Alexis doesn't it?? :confused: But anyways, it's too late, you already crushed my confidence, I shall never make another parody again! But if you tell me what "Hey no mames Heartless te la mamaste con lo ultimo jajajaja" means I might change my mind... I sorta get the impression you're talking about a part you though was funny wiyth the jajajaja but I'm not sure :lol::erk:

Yeah it says alexis but you wrote also known as Alexis and aka sounds more like a nickname :p far from being real :lol: , well yeah I already sent you a pm I laughed about that :lol:.