HAHAHA Don't Throw Bottles At Alexi!

Iron-Flames

New Metal Member
Aug 15, 2002
Arkansas
I just watched this bootleg video, and this gay and lying idiot gets bitched out by Alexi for throwing a bottle, then a few mins into the show, someone throws another bottle, and Alexi throws his hand up in an unplesant gesture, it was very entertaining.

Its good shit :)

You can get this video on my FTP of course :)

i read in the arch enemy road report, somewhere at the beginning of the show, some fuck tossed a full beer on stage, hit angela and sprayed beer all over the stage and there was no A/C or good ventilation so it got real sticky for the whole set. needless to say they didnt like that gig too much.

LOL, and Angela did NOTHING? She I'd fuck shit up.

Thats fucking gay though, if you pay to see a band, you should like them enough NOT to throw shit at them. NO ONE THROWS SHIT AT BODOM GOD DAMN IT, I'd seriously wait for Alexi to give word, and fucking jump on the ass hole.

she said that if anyone ever does that again, they WILL NOT play that night, theyll just walk off and leave. which would be followed by one huge ass beatdown.

don't sweat comrrades, i am downloading ze fideo and i am 46 percent done... i vill open up my ftp to my fellow comrrades vhen i'm done! glory to CoB and mozer Rashia!!

iron-flames, bodomic, yetti, you have pms!

anyone else still doesn't have an account on iron-flames' site or has one there but didn't start downloading? i still have a free spot, better download from here than from iron-flames' crawling site (you guys fucking plagued it! hehe)

gentlemen, this video - fucking - owns - :Smokedev:

well am i a fucking genious or what!! i forgot my address!
anyway my current address is

whenever it goes down, look me up in icq or post here and i'll refresh the ip --yeah i forgot to say, it's dynamic ip so when it goes down the ip changes :-/

and btw that free spot is no more :)

sorry, half an hour too late... unless someone of the 4 people i created accounts for, already had an account on iron-flames' site, i won't create any more... 12kbps between 4 people is already slow enough

sorry man :)

EagleFlyFree said:
sorry, half an hour too late... unless someone of the 4 people i created accounts for, already had an account on iron-flames' site, i won't create any more... 12kbps between 4 people is already slow enough

sorry man :)

Hmph :err: thanks anyway man!

no its from seul brother.

Anyway somebody know if maybe during d/l any file from ftp useing windows commander ill cancel the fd/l and restart my computer and then turn the d/l again would I be able to resume that d/l, not to d/l it from the very begening?
Im useing WC 5.0

I remember seeing cannibal corpse a few years ago, someone in the crowd threw a bottle at the vocalists head.
man he was pissed off, he said he was gonna come down and kick our arses if someone did that again.
the crowd was like "yaaahh shuuuutttupppppppyayiayayya"
:lol:
i couldnt help but dunk my head in between people and laugh away.
dunked my head coz i was 2nd from the front.