HAHAHA Don't Throw Bottles At Alexi!

No he is talking about the video with Alexi telling the faggot with the bottle whats up..

I'm pretty sure I snaged it off some shmuck on IRC. I'm waiting for the 2nd half though!

sorry people, my machine crashed miserably... my new ip address:

and those of you without an account, STOP FUCKING HITTING ON THE THING TRYING TO LOGIN ANONYMOUSLY!! YOU WON'T GET INTO NOWHERE!!

hehe fyi my machine crashed because i tried to open a 117mb .wav
and i have 128mb of ram and the machine was running since like 12hs and i had a lot of stuff going on too hehe
it was like a bull with 15 sticks in the back of it's neck, panting and bleeding as it went down :p

no shit Einstein :p

i wanted to add a fadeout to this song that has a stupid 30secs rain fading out and then 40 secs of pure and untaimed... silence

casually it's a song from the album Sonata Arctica - Silence

BodomiC said:
no its from seul brother.

Anyway somebody know if maybe during d/l any file from ftp useing windows commander ill cancel the fd/l and restart my computer and then turn the d/l again would I be able to resume that d/l, not to d/l it from the very begening?
Im useing WC 5.0

were you talking about the seoul gig when they did for FTRs tour? The one that was televised? Cause for some reason I dont remember people throwing shit at Alexi on that one...

right after the nile show on 2/14 when the band wa shakin peoples hands, i was gonna talk to karl sanders(the blonde one), some dude in front of me was grabbing his shirt or his nuts, hell i couldnt see i was behind the dude, and Karl goes "You think thats funny? You think thats fuckin funny???", and then punches the shit out of the guy in front of me sendin his ass to the floor almost knockin me over in the process. i shoulda hit him too for good measure. i think he broke his nose too.

BodomiC said:
EFF : dude your ftp lis lost, i cant resume my d/l, i ended with 170mb and 3 songs. Please give me te actual ip so that i could resume my d/l :mad:

don't get all cocky, i told you, it's gonna fall down everyonce in a while, and if i crash or have to reboot i won't hit my head in a wall cause i have to interrupt your blessed downloads

the new ip is in the FTP Test thread

EFF! YOU ARE GAY AND LYING! YOU SAID in THE FTP THREAD THAT YOUR IP IS OVER HERE, and THEN IN THIS THREAD, YOU SAID THE EXACT OPPOSITE! YOU MAN! GET ON THE BALL!

:)

*cries*

Yeah, well you are gay and lying cause you have "children of bodom - THE TROOPER" hahaha! faggot liar you are! BAM! Woot!