hahaha holy shit remember that subway masturbator dan hoyt?

Originally, Hoyt’s plan was to be a rock star. After arriving in New York in 1988, he played around the East Village with an industrial synth band called Lysdexic (a nod to his disability)

This is pure gold

I think it's fair to assume that any woman who sees one masturbating in public would, under different circumstances, be interested in going out with them.

yeah, how dare she accuse him of doing something improper to her. here he was just innocently masturbating on a public subway....wait

Lysdexic (a nod to his disability)

it would be cool if this was the full name of the band.

also, is it ok now to shift and untangle your balls and cock in public transportation, because I still do that regularly.

However that linked 'Hollaback' thing is ridiculous in it's own right.

http://static.flickr.com/32/65864259_0a6ce6e125_o.jpg
THIS SUMMER... SIX IDIOTS AND KELLY OSBOURNE ... ARMED WITH TECHNOLOGY... SEEK TO REDIFINE... THE SOCIETAL RULES OF COURTING...

you have the right to feel safe, confident, and sexy, without being the object of some turd's fantasy.

I'm not sure they get how and why 'feeling sexy' works.

I'm going to make a shirt with a picture of a hand holding a penis that will read "is this making you hoyt?"

and then I will sell the idea to t-shirt hell and become a trillionaire.

I live with a friend whose brother lives in NY and was harrassed by a perv. I don't know the whole story but I heard he was followed onto the subway and got pretty creeped out. He yelled at him in a crowd.

The Dope got harassed by a crazy guy in the tube in London, dude got straight up in his face and kept repeating "stop doing that", it was really strange

He accused me of "doing that" (whatever "that" happened to be) because he's Jewish. "What, are you doing that because I'm fucking Jewish?!? Yeah, real cool, man!" (said in a British accent, of course). Maybe he was just acting preemptively against my well-known Dan Hoyt-like affinity to expose myself in public transit stations.

And by "got up in my face," Gordon means he came up to my shoulder and kind of almost walked into me as I stared over the top of his head and sidestepped him. I think I just stood out too easily in there and his (very) troubled mind happened to pick me out of a crowd.

well, you know what I mean. unless the other person is equally giant it is kind of hard for them to literally be in your face, but as I recall the guy didn't really let you around him that easy and came pretty close to making body contact, if my memory is faulty I apologize.