HAHAHAHA Blast from The Past

guitarguru777

Nov 13, 2003
Las Vegas
www.jasonconstantine.com
Was clearing out a harddrive and found this. Made for the forum a few years ago .....LOL

c4_sneap.jpg

Last time I heard of him he was Joey Sturgis minion after he screwed up something at Machine Shop.

I'm still "friends" with him on FB even though I never talk to him. Pretty sure he's not with Sturgis anymore either. Seems like he's fucked up a bunch of really great opportunities somehow. Sad.

Joey called him out for crappy engineering, apparently letting some pops through when recording vocals, so Joey (class act he is, of course) publicly posted a clip of the recording and saying he's unprofessional and can't be trusted. After he hired him despite everyone saying he was unreliable and a liar, and he defended him with some dumb shit like "I don't care if he's ripped off other people, he hasn't done it to me". They're a match made in heaven, those two hahaha

Joey called him out for crappy engineering, apparently letting some pops through when recording vocals, so Joey (class act he is, of course) publicly posted a clip of the recording and saying he's unprofessional and can't be trusted.

I seem to remember calling him out about his crappy editing way before all the drama. He didn't seem to know what a crossfade was then but acted like he did and shrugged it off saying it wasn't important or something.

Haha!

Joey called him out for crappy engineering, apparently letting some pops through when recording vocals, so Joey (class act he is, of course) publicly posted a clip of the recording and saying he's unprofessional and can't be trusted. After he hired him despite everyone saying he was unreliable and a liar, and he defended him with some dumb shit like "I don't care if he's ripped off other people, he hasn't done it to me". They're a match made in heaven, those two hahaha

Wait, so, he called him out for crappy engineering and then hired him? Logic is logic.

I don't know if anyone remembers but he screwed me up once, ended up paying me back after I posted a thread here with liked to facebook and whatnot.

He's a cunt basically, he still works with Joey believe it or not, or probably not anymore but even after he tried to steal those drum samples at Machine Shop he still worked with Joey for like one year or 2. He even lived in the mansion with Joey and his GF.

What is lyfe

LOL.

First part, yes, I believe so and he got kicked out of there or something.

And Joey USED to live in a mansion, he basically rented it out and it was serving as both his house and a studio and Nick Scott was living there, paying him a part of his rent for his room off course. After a couple of months in, he moved out because apparently it was super expensive and it wasn't working out well. lol