HAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Spectacular Views said:
"MUSICIAN" FAGGOTS: THE QUALITY OF ART IS NOT RELATED TO THE PROCESS OF ITS CREATION

art is a combination of skill and creativity, and has been since the concept of art began. one is worthless if you dont have the other and is only as valuable as which one you have the least of. I am sick of nirvana fags pretending that they have so much creativity and artistic ability with their three chords and total lack of playing skill. creativity shouldn't have a limit, but it does if your skill doesn't allow you to realize what you would be creating. its even more pathetic than more sloppy ass shred man hiding his inability to write an interesting riff with his technique.

OMG HES PLAYING SLOW AND USING MINIMAL MUSICAL SKILL, IT MUST BE A CREATIVE MASTERPIECE TO OFFSET THAT FACT, BECAUSE THE ONLY GOOD ARTISTS ARE ONES WHO CAN"T PAINT OR PLAY VERY WELL

die

Killbot said:
is it Toady? if neighbours has taught me anything it's that people from Australia are called Toady.

mmm nah keep guessin,

btw - never watched neighbours coz it sucks :kickass:

Killbot said:
I know it! I can use this new first name knowledge against the almighty wrath of Dodens, alright Leroy! :headbang::headbang::headbang::zombie:

Yess my man :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Yes about 95% of guitar solos in Metal suck fuzzy balls.

If anything, guitar solos in metal are the best!!

guitar solos in latin music always end up sounding the same, though they can be very good

guitar solos in country music.......no comment

guitar solos in metal are varied, creative and if done well they are the musical equivalent of an adrenaline shot!

KornyBstd said:
If anything, guitar solos in metal are the best!!

guitar solos in latin music always end up sounding the same, though they can be very good

guitar solos in country music.......no comment

guitar solos in metal are varied, creative and if done well they are the musical equivalent of an adrenaline shot!

You like Korn, Superjoint Ritual, and Unearth.