HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He having spasms? He ok? I'm a little worried...Everytime he starts to headbang his head goes into spasms, and his eyebrows keep staring at me!

Oh my fucking god, that fat retarded kid just made my day! Omfg this is great..ahhahahaha

Check out his other gold, with such great comments like:

ColtonXCorpse (2 days ago) Show Hide
OMFG...
Why are you still alive?
Whoever invented the use of vocals in music is vomiting in their grave. Seriously. You sound like a fine "country gentleman", go get your "daddy's" gun, and suck on it. Think of it as a Twinkie. Then pull the trigger.

RS9an9sta (1 day ago) Show Hide
fagggggggggggot

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent on YouTube; we shall see if he accedes to another resplendent performance, this time covering Amon Amarth.

Yes, I am maleficent in nature, but at least I did not suggest that he try rapping. :lol:

I don't think this is really funny, actually. It's a disturbing cry for help if i've ever seen one.

Looks to me like this Big Mike fellow, an apparent real life Private Pyle from Full Metal Jacket, was suffering from some pretty severe psychiatric disorders and was quite possibly on the verge of killing himself or going on a suicidal Columbine-style killing spree when he last logged in a year ago.

Whatever the case, somehow i suspect all your vicious and mean-spirited little insults and taunts towards him are falling on deaf ears, so you're all just wasting your time.

And you better hope that what comes around doesn't go around.