hail!

fairlady

New Metal Member
Apr 24, 2004
Athens,Greece
Hi, i'm a new member of this forum!My life changed completely since i first heard Anathema,your music fills me with emotions, it inspires me and after a few songs i feell reborn! I'm sure my life wouldn't be the same without it! Thanks for all!

P.S: I am anxiusly expecting your new album and i hope Greece will see you again soon!

fairlady said:
Hi, i'm a new member of this forum!My life changed completely since i first heard Anathema,your music fills me with emotions, it inspires me and after a few songs i feell reborn! I'm sure my life wouldn't be the same without it! Thanks for all!

P.S: I am anxiusly expecting your new album and i hope Greece will see you again soon!
Welcome there!!! :headbang:

fairlady said:

They are great:hotjump: infact i once seen danny, and i took a photo:Spin: :headbang:

fairlady said:
:) welcome den

pos i saw your album. Thanks for your pm. You are a good looking. I'm not lesbo, that is not about me but i would kiss you I think :hotjump: :hotjump:

Raven Soul said:
pos i saw your album. Thanks for your pm. You are a good looking. I'm not lesbo, that is not about me but i would kiss you I think :hotjump: :hotjump:
Raven soul, if that is you in the avatar :loco: then you can touch my

80326.jpg

fairlady said:
your life would be exactly the same without anathema, dont be so dramatic, its just a band like (ok, a very good one)...

kalwsorises.

:Spin:

yeah i think they are frightening too and you must not be a gay "best" else i have to be a gay also...
anyway is it so dramatic to have a band that changed your life? I think not cause it changed my life too. I love and listen all their songs from crestfallen to a natural disaster.
May be i'm too obsessed.